What do you look like?

Why pick on me? Well, not sure how to put this but I'd rather holiday in a Travelodge than go camping. But everyone's different. I like my home comforts, and in my house we have a toilet indoors. ;)

TuttoItaliaOnline said:
Can anyone tell me what's so wrong with camping, especially when mentioned here?

Try here for starters... the implication is that the person posting that they were "camping" being that they were prancing around in that style, as opposed to sitting inside a tin box that's too hot when it's sunny and is like being inside a drum when it rains... or in a tent, which is just hateful.

This is me on facebook:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/rouse.twins?ref=name" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/rouse.twins?ref=name</a><!-- m -->

Cheers Rousey

hunnymonster said:
TuttoItaliaOnline said:
Can anyone tell me what's so wrong with camping, especially when mentioned here?

Try here for starters... the implication is that the person posting that they were "camping" being that they were prancing around in that style, as opposed to sitting inside a tin box that's too hot when it's sunny and is like being inside a drum when it rains... or in a tent, which is just hateful.

OK, I see, so admitting on this board that you would spend your holidays with your 3 kids in a tent, would be the same as "coming out". Well, in that case, I have a trailer tent on offer. (hardly used and not by us, ofcourse)

Bye,

Eric

TuttoItaliaOnline said:
hunnymonster said:
TuttoItaliaOnline said:

OK, I see, so admitting on this board that you would spend your holidays with your 3 kids in a tent, would be the same as "coming out". Well, in that case, I have a trailer tent on offer. (hardly used and not by us, ofcourse)

Bye,

Eric

Dont worry Eric, my parents have a caravan which we spent the last 3 years touring around Europe in for 2/3 weeks a year.
Brilliant, saw alot more things then you would if you just flew to the place you wanted.
And you know that feeling you get when you think you may have left something behind in the hotel room........... ;) :cool:
I wouldnt take it too serious

TuttoItaliaOnline said:

Bye,

Eric

:lol: :lol:

SWMBO won't go camping because there's nowhere to plug in her hair dryer. I'm not sure if this adds to the conversation or not because I'm now completely confused. I should just post a picture of myself so you all know who to bash.

Get a caravan then.
Heating
Tv with freeview
Microwave
Proper oven
Shower
Toilet
Proper beds
Less stuff to pack away. If your travelling and need a pee just stop in a lay by. Can put your stuff in caravan.
Much better then packing stuff away and spending ages setting up a tent

No idea. My bike doesnt go on roof racks though. I ride it to the caravan storage place,, then it goes inside.
We have had 2 bikes it before.
When we went around europe the first time we had a bike in the caravan, a kayak and canoe on the roof rack ontop of the car so no room for bike in the car.
But you have to get the bikes to the caravan somehow. Most wont ride them there, and dont store them in caravan, so they put them on roofracks and leave them on there. That way when they get to a site they can travel with bikes ontop of car to places.
Also, most of the bikes are dirty and they dont want to dirty up the inside of the caravan.
So there are reasons to put them ontop of the car. But my bikes dont do that. Inside only when being transported(on the rare occasions)

cheese_dave said:
SWMBO won't go camping because there's nowhere to plug in her hair dryer. I'm not sure if this adds to the conversation or not because I'm now completely confused. I should just post a picture of myself so you all know who to bash.

We always uses pitches that have an electric hookup so no problem with a hair dryer. We've got an electric cool box, and low energy lights for the night. I can plug in my laptop and watch TV if I want and have a Vodaphone broadband dongle so I can surf the net. When not in use anything valuable is locked in the car boot.

cheese_dave said:

More likely to be Distant Early Warning :)

A group of use to have a couple of Jam days a year, where we would know what we were going to play beforehand, but hadn't rehearsed together - great fun.
That bass isn't mine, sadly. It's my mates Rosco, and it was very nice. Cost a small fortune, though.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom