What cream...

Give Bluebeard's Revenge a go, currently using it at the moment and its very very good. Lathers fantastically well and the smell is good as well. A 100ml tub should last you 6 months cos you don't need a lot. Costs less than a tenner too.

I swear by Proraso too, always my 'go-to' cream.

T&H 1805 is a lovely masculine scent. TOBS avocado is more of an 'acquired' smell and probably isn't to everyones taste, but it is a subtle scent. I found it a bit tricky to master the lather of it, but it gives a cracking shave

I used to use the Proraso shave cream before the BB revenge, very good too with a cool menthol kick. Might go back to it for the summer shaving season.

Body Shop Macca Root, best performance I ever got compared to Proraso and Trumpers and even some soaps. Smell is irrelevant as none of them keep the initial smell after the mix. Don't buy one based on scent, it's not worth it.

Kokain said:
Body Shop Macca Root, best performance I ever got compared to Proraso and Trumpers and even some soaps. Smell is irrelevant as none of them keep the initial smell after the mix. Don't buy one based on scent, it's not worth it.

I also like Macca Root. Have you tried T&H No.10 cream? (was half-price at Sainsbury's) It has very similar properties but also has a great scent. I read on these forums that it is probably made by the same company as Macca which would explain a lot. Great deal if you can find it cheap but also still worth it at full price.

Back
Top Bottom