What cream...

I 'need' to buy a new cream - what do I buy?
I love my proraso soap but don't want anything too similar. Got DRH lavender already which is great but not too keen on the lavender...

Thinking TOBS avocado or trumpers limes - any suggestions?

+1 on Castle Forbes. Lathers like mad. Needs to be lathered as a soap to enjoy it properly though.

If you want another more traditional cream, I would go with 1805 by T&H.

I've got TOBS avocado and it's an excellent cream.

Also I have to say I quite like the Cyril Salters Mint cream. This is very much on par with the TOBS and has excellent glide for the shave and is very comfortable. Similar price to the TOBs as well

I also like the Vulfix cream but only have the lavender one but you say you're not too keen on lavender.

Body Shop Maca root is excellent and easily available, although the scent is not for everyone.

For 2 excellent cheap creams, check out Ingrams or Palmolive. Both easily available and both give you change out of £2.

I find both the Vulfix and Salters to be excellent and they don't seem to get mentioned too often.

I find Vulfix Sicilian Limes to be excellent - both lather and fragrance.
Also surprised no-one has mentioned Body Shop Maca Root. Great value cream with a quite distinctive 'younger man's' fragrance.

Hi Dandy. Hope that you've been well. Everything's going about the same here, just waiting for the Snow tonite! Hate it!!

Have to agree with you about the Lime. Nice shave, good fragrance .

Hi John
Good to hear from you and that all is well at your end.
Everything is good over here thanks.
Snow already - that's a sobering thought.

Johnus said:
Hi Dandy. Hope that you've been well. Everything's going about the same here, just waiting for the Snow tonite! Hate it!!

Have to agree with you about the Lime. Nice shave, good fragrance .

Back
Top Bottom