Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethos Grooming Essentials/CBL Fresh Lime Shave Soap
2XFwvqa.png

Epsilon Blue Mediterranean Aftershave Splash
Ub1Yh7c.jpg

Barbasol Brisk Aftershave
zrQGXzg.jpg

My brand new AP 24mm cashmere blue lagoon. It's a beauty, although the wife shook her head and asked how many I needed. She said do you need one for every day of the week. My response was as I only have six can I get another?.

Other issue is I'm freshly shaven this morning, before it came so have to wait 2-3 days now.

Thanks Andrew great brush, great price, and delivery!

Attachments

• 20210123_113507.jpg
    20210123_113507.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 6
ŌKU Brushes is currently making a bespoke “Barcelona” shaving brush for me. Will be the first Barcelona with a black handle. Knot is a 26 mm 2-Band HD.

View attachment 63697
Did you get the case with it? Great case! Beautiful brush.
My brand new AP 24mm cashmere blue lagoon. It's a beauty, although the wife shook her head and asked how many I needed. She said do you need one for every day of the week. My response was as I only have six can I get another?.

Other issue is I'm freshly shaven this morning, before it came so have to wait 2-3 days now.

Thanks Andrew great brush, great price, and delivery!

UPDATE: I'm not known for my patience, so with a little more than a days growth I put the AP to the test. Straight from the get go, it loved my Avocado cream from TOBS. A little cool water, and away we go....

This is a fantastic brush!! I'm as open to what is often a sales pitch but I have to say the look of the handle and the cashmere knot are both superb. The knot is lush, soft, and luxurious.

As a side issue the delivery was excellent, and faultless. Andrew's emails, customer service and products deserve to be sold out! Get in touch with him and buy them or miss one of the best brushes available pound for pound ( or dollar for dollar).

Fully recommended!

Mark

Two very pleasant and comfortable passes later and I was all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom