What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be interested to hear how it performs.
Very ungentlemanly of you to post this when I am trying to cut back on my shaving expenditure;)
Thankyou for the info :) let us know what you think of it please.
vi0bNZd.gif

Pantalone de Nimes. Wow! I like your style. Before a little research, however, I actually thought the term was part of some kind of organ harvesting scam. Maybe I'll take a look at them for my next pair of spray-ons.

Gardening. Not a bad idea. My daughter suggested they may be more appropriate as part of a halloween costume.
Your daughter clearly has taste, she obviously gets it from her mother.

Top_label_tallow_Special_Edition_Ver2.0-01.jpg

I believe I'm stuffing from a WKDMAD (Wholly Kaw Donkey Milk Acquisition Disorder) because I'm up to 11 in total :oops::rolleyes:

Scent Profile:
Scent to inspire hope under adverse circumstances. “Remember,” they say, “that the darkest hour of all is the hour before day.”

Cuero Oscuro or Dark Leather – A dark and very masculine scent for Fall and Winter. This scent is not floral, fruity or powdery. Leathery and smoky. A radical departure from our other scents. In developing this scent, we saw a fork in the road and we took it. Off the beaten path. Off to an adventure that took us to unexplored olfactory journey.

A masterful blend of leather, vetiver, cedarwood, tobacco, patchouli, oakmoss and coffee to top it off. Think of rawhide leather scent or boots.

Last edited:
Top_label_tallow_Special_Edition_Ver2.0-01.jpg

I believe I'm stuffing from a WKDMAD (Wholly Kaw Donkey Milk Acquisition Disorder) because I'm up to 11 in total :oops::rolleyes:

Scent Profile:
Scent to inspire hope under adverse circumstances. “Remember,” they say, “that the darkest hour of all is the hour before day.”

Cuero Oscuro or Dark Leather – A dark and very masculine scent for Fall and Winter. This scent is not floral, fruity or powdery. Leathery and smoky. A radical departure from our other scents. In developing this scent, we saw a fork in the road and we took it. Off the beaten path. Off to an adventure that took us to unexplored olfactory journey.

A masterful blend of leather, vetiver, cedarwood, tobacco, patchouli, oakmoss and coffee to top it off. Think of rawhide leather scent or boots.

This sounds like one I'd enjoy but my only other WK buys were such a disappointment I don't think I'll bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom