What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this one was coming and I've waited patiently hoping I could get a set.
Extremely happy to be waiting for APR Skyefall of which there will only be 20 sets.

Australian Private Reserve
‘SKYEFALL'

xgJmZn0.jpg

Soap. Splash. 100ml EdT

The strength of the perfume in reality touches the ceiling of being an Eau de Parfum but due to the materials cost and the flacon volume I felt a rather strong EDT was the best direction rather than a prohibitively expensive EDP that would have impacted the number of sets available. I discussed this with some of you who are friends and here we are.

The materials (EO's, Absolutes and AC's) used in this design are of a superb quality and most of them are from my personal stash - I use them for my own privatedesigns. One in particular is irreplaceable – it was used in ‘The Santal' and is now all used in SkyeFall limiting this release to 20 sets.

SkyeFall smells like a stupidly rich, deep, creamy masculine gentleman's fragrance that combines (in accord) Indian Mysore Sandalwood, Ambergris, Tobacco & Single Malt Whiskey ably assisted by Yerba Mate abs, a tiny hint of leather and civet. It is full bodied, very slightly herbaceous with beautiful spiced black tea, a little peat, some caramel balsams and a very special pepper top note.

Top Notes Include: Pepper…
Heart Notes Include: Carnation, Rosewood, Thyme & Cardamom
Base Notes Include: Sandalwood, Ambergris, Amyris, Tobacco Flower, Whiskey, Yerba Mate, Leather & Civet

I knew this one was coming and I've waited patiently hoping I could get a set.
Extremely happy to be waiting for APR Skyefall of which there will only be 20 sets.

Australian Private Reserve
‘SKYEFALL'

xgJmZn0.jpg

Soap. Splash. 100ml EdT

The strength of the perfume in reality touches the ceiling of being an Eau de Parfum but due to the materials cost and the flacon volume I felt a rather strong EDT was the best direction rather than a prohibitively expensive EDP that would have impacted the number of sets available. I discussed this with some of you who are friends and here we are.

The materials (EO's, Absolutes and AC's) used in this design are of a superb quality and most of them are from my personal stash - I use them for my own privatedesigns. One in particular is irreplaceable – it was used in ‘The Santal' and is now all used in SkyeFall limiting this release to 20 sets.

SkyeFall smells like a stupidly rich, deep, creamy masculine gentleman's fragrance that combines (in accord) Indian Mysore Sandalwood, Ambergris, Tobacco & Single Malt Whiskey ably assisted by Yerba Mate abs, a tiny hint of leather and civet. It is full bodied, very slightly herbaceous with beautiful spiced black tea, a little peat, some caramel balsams and a very special pepper top note.

Top Notes Include: Pepper…
Heart Notes Include: Carnation, Rosewood, Thyme & Cardamom
Base Notes Include: Sandalwood, Ambergris, Amyris, Tobacco Flower, Whiskey, Yerba Mate, Leather & Civet
It sound's truly wonderful, with a touch of leather and civit along with all those other notes, I'm sure it will be a winner ! P.

Can't wait to see that!! :eek:

Its an early one too o_O The box and blade are both stamped "D.R PAT" under the Friodur symbol - Deutsche Reich Patent? I know the Friodur (cryogenic) process was patented by Henckels in 1939 so I'm guessing this blade is potentially from the war period... Potentially :) I shall have to do more thorough research when it arrives.

A fine stash PF:)
It is a 'Fine' stash Pat , pardon the pun. I was browsing on ebay for a new nato watch strap for my trusty Seiko 5 and stumbled upon these beauties,at only £.11.00 which included p+p..they don't come with the packaging, hence the price. but that doesn't matter, you shave with the soap, not the packaging..oh yeah i got a new nato watch strap for my Seiko 5 too, James Bond grey & black 007 colours...Very nice.:)

Last edited:
It is a 'Fine' stash Pat , pardon the pun. I was browsing on ebay for a new nato watch strap for my trusty Seiko 5 and stumbled upon these beauties,at only £.11.00 which included p+p..they don't come with the packaging, hence the price. but that doesn't matter, you shave with the soap, not the packaging..oh yeah i got a new nato watch strap for my Seiko 5 too, James Bond grey & black 007 colours...Very nice.:)

You've more or less stolen the soap PF,what a bargain mate. The James Bond watch strap sounds the biz too.

Enjoy the rest of your day fella ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom