What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming soon in the mail from Canada the Christopher Bradley Razor with a 98mm (110g) long handle comes with four different base plate aggression from A to D

I have two Rockwell Razors 6S and 6C both are v2.0 in my den

Rockwell base plate aggression FYI below

JetQIF9.jpg

Christopher Bradley base plate aggression FYI below
  • AA - 0.47 mm
  • A - 0.60 mm
  • B - 0.73 mm
  • C - 0.85 mm
  • D - 0.98 mm
  • E - 1.10 mm
  • F - 1.23 mm

Last edited:
I love lime products. Always have and have loads . Have got Barts lime. I t IS . very nice but........ try the amber and jasmine!!! WoW!!!!!

Thanks. Yes I'm becoming a bit obsessed with lime stuff. Sometimes use lime shower gel, and using GFCC lime shaving cream, and will certainly try another lime cream when its running low

No, I've only tried 3 creams since I've taken up DE shaving, only one of which was lime. I believe the GCFF lime is very subtle compared to other citrus creams. I'll try CF sometime, maybe I'll get some lime cream samples too

Happy to post you out some Castle Forbes if you want. Peeps here have been VERY good to me. Trouble is most of them have anything I can offer them but if I can help anybody else then so be it. The Castle Forbes is a nice lime but more between a cream and a soap in texture. PM if you want some with details. .

Happy to post you out some Castle Forbes if you want. Peeps here have been VERY good to me. Trouble is most of them have anything I can offer them but if I can help anybody else then so be it. The Castle Forbes is a nice lime but more between a cream and a soap in texture. PM if you want some with details. .

Thanks, PM sent.

Johnny Marr is an English musician, songwriter and singer, best known as the guitarist and – with Morrissey – co-songwriter of the Smiths, who were active from 1982 to 1987......

Johnny Marr is an English musician, songwriter and singer, best known as the guitarist and – with Morrissey – co-songwriter of the Smiths, who were active from 1982 to 1987......

My good friend @Jel999 was being facetious. He knows very well who Mr Marr is.:)

BTW you also missed out GOD and the 'coolest man on the planet' from your description.;):p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom