What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Razor" has become a bit of an obsession...I figure a 35mm slide is the next best thing to having the original Murphy painting. A print will look nice in the "den" until it becomes the centerpiece of the shop/cafe when I'm ready for retirement phase III.
67cef11b1ee6f3a4e60585279ee4488d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I ordered a 1kg block of Cella soap!!!, although I recently opened a new tub of Cella and already have an unopened 1kg block of Vitos Red.
Completely unnecessary but I have this soothing feeling of having plenty of shaving soap/cream for the rest of my life and probably a good amount will be left to my son if he decides to use them.
You always got to plan ahead and invest in yours and your child's future.

I ordered a 1kg block of Cella soap!!!, although I recently opened a new tub of Cella and already have an unopened 1kg block of Vitos Red.
Completely unnecessary but I have this soothing feeling of having plenty of shaving soap/cream for the rest of my life and probably a good amount will be left to my son if he decides to use them.
You always got to plan ahead and invest in yours and your child's future.
I like your thinking :)

Won an auction for this Gibbs No 16. Looks a beauty and I have been wanting to get another Gibbs razor but the postage on ebay.fr is extortionate, this looks in a great condition and I am a happy chap to have a new toy to play. Much nicer than a Parker Variant, treated myself seeing as I sold the Variant and made my money back. :D:D

s-l1600.jpg
Good find, is that the one with the + & - on the cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom