What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a phone call from a mate last night, and by sheer utter suprise..having helping him out in the past, he kindly bought me two previously owned Parker razors.

22R
wpc13870ae_05_06.jpg

48R
Parker_48R_scheermes_met_schroefsluiting.jpg
Only recently i purchased a Parker 94R, ..i previously had a 22R,but by sheer mistake it fell from the windowsill and broke one of the doors, which was beyond repair, my mate knew how gutted i was when this happened, so out of sheer kindness he bought me these two ladies..,stating that i've helped him out in the past, and this was his way of paying me back..i don't normally give ,to receive!. i was taken back by his kindness.... Adding these ladies, to the rest of my parker collection,i'll have the grand total of seven!!..No more Parker razors.."
I'll have to grow another head to shave with them all"!!!.:p...I do look forward to using them both though.;)

Last edited:
i'll have the grand total of eight!!..No more Parker razors.."

@Palmolive fox
pPQa2FV.jpg

Because you need MORE!! Parker razors :p:D

I'd say it was a Wilkinson flip top as that's what it says on the picture. Come on bladebloke, get with it ! ;-)
Well thanks for the answer, but I've looked at the picture again and this time I even put my glasses on and I still can't see any mention of a Wilkinson flip top.....do I need to go to spec savers again or are you looking at another picture? :)

Look at the attachment on your post timed 1.19 & it's written on the tab. :)
Ok, it's time for me to book an appointment at the opticians because apart from some smudges on the edge of the table all I can see is a razor and a razor blade, nothing else....seriously, I can't see it. :-(
Getting old is one thing but now I'm going blind! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom