What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage Floris Bay Rum Cologne Aftershave
kUobc6c.jpg

Happy days! :)

If our STUPID, INCOMPETENT new mail lady doesn't screw it up. She misses packages all the time, and they ride around in her truck an extra day. So many times we have seen her backtrack through the neighborhood and drop off packages she missed. She is like a cartoon character. She weighs about 400 pounds, and is too lazy to go up steps to drop off boxes, so she just throws them. Half the neighborhood has seen her do it. I watched her out the window one time toss one of mine onto the porch because she didn't want to do the whole three steps.

Two weeks ago she turned too sharp coming out of my driveway, mowed down my wife's little doggie reflector sign that marks the culvert, smashed the end of the culvert down and left a rut in the grass spinning her way back up onto the road.

My neighbor and I have talked about starting a pool to see how long she lasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If our STUPID, INCOMPETENT new mail lady doesn't screw it up. She misses packages all the time, and they ride around in her truck an extra day. So many times we have seen her backtrack through the neighborhood and drop off packages she missed. She is like a cartoon character. She weighs about 400 pounds, and is too lazy to go up steps to drop off boxes, so she just throws them. Half the neighborhood has seen her do it. I watched her out the window one time toss one of mine onto the porch because she didn't want to do the whole three steps.

Two weeks ago she turned too sharp coming out of my driveway, mowed down my wife's little doggie reflector sign that marks the culvert, smashed the end of the culvert down and left a rut in the grass spinning her way back up onto the road.

My neighbor and I have talked about starting a pool to see how long she lasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow, what a shit service, I can't get my head around a poste throwing packages and other mail because she can't be bothered to climb a couple of steps....unreal! What are the other postal workers like in the US. I've seen paper boys throwing newspapers on to driveways in films ect but wasn't sure if it actually went on. Well I hope you get your package today, good luck to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom