What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panta Rei brush. Arrived today. Nice surprise!
e7efbbb6193c09fc665f9e3b136a0710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1x Barrister and Mann Roam (the glissant base, produced in a limited amount for the Reddit forum). Got it off a chap in Germany who found it too smoky. It will very likely be on the opposite side of the spectrum for another B&M soap also making its way to me, the petunia, lemon and amber fragranced '42' (yes, obviously, you're right, it is an homage).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jumped on the most recent Massdrop Standard Razor sale. It seems from reviews that it is a bit of a marmite razor but sounds like it is worth trying. I also hope i don't end up boosting the Royal Mail share price with their customs fee thievery!

After having just a basic DE boots razor have finally got round to ordering a new razor, am waiting on an Edwin Jagger DE89L and some Sputnik blades to try along with a Russian blade sample pack including Voskhod and Lada blades.

After having just a basic DE boots razor have finally got round to ordering a new razor, am waiting on an Edwin Jagger DE89L and some Sputnik blades to try along with a Russian blade sample pack including Voskhod and Lada blades.
The Voskhods and Ladas are excellent, especially the Ladas. I hate Sputniks hopefully you'll fair better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom