What are you waiting on to arrive ? July 21

Nice one man, I'd forgotten about this drop, I've heard good things as well. Let me know if they're any good and might take a punt when he does a drop on his own store.
I shall do! They were literally all gone within 5 minutes, and people on usa side do seem to be quite chuffed with them

Not surprised in the slightest, apparently his regular gear does the same never mind branded stuff, nuts for a towel... saying that I'm doing the same for a brush so I can't talk lol
Yep, from stuff on his Facebook page, it sounds like 10-15 mins after the drop and everything is gone! Haha!
Tell me about it - I was tempted to pick up a brush from this drop however too short on funds due to recent acquisitions… I’m not one to want a big collection of brushes, but wouldn’t mind one more nice badger (to have alongside my yaqi and shavemac I recently obtained ) one more nice synth, and potentially one good boar too

Yep, from stuff on his Facebook page, it sounds like 10-15 mins after the drop and everything is gone! Haha!
Tell me about it - I was tempted to pick up a brush from this drop however too short on funds due to recent acquisitions… I’m not one to want a big collection of brushes, but wouldn’t mind one more nice badger (to have alongside my yaqi and shavemac I recently obtained ) one more nice synth, and potentially one good boar too
Aye fair man and nice, I'm good on synths and boars (the tgn boar knot is great) but lacking in badger. I'm considering going in for a wolf whisker if I can get my name on the list (and arrange forward shipping as he no longer ships directly from the states anymore but no idea how to do that) but then I think that's me out for a while.

Aye fair man and nice, I'm good on synths and boars (the tgn boar knot is great) but lacking in badger. I'm considering going in for a wolf whisker if I can get my name on the list (and arrange forward shipping as he no longer ships directly from the states anymore but no idea how to do that) but then I think that's me out for a while.
As far as I know he used to only ship to the address that payment had come fromage wouldn’t send to an alternative address..didn’t know he had stopped shipping to the UK though may not be possible unless you use one of those shipto and he is okie with it

As far as I know he used to only ship to the address that payment had come fromage wouldn’t send to an alternative address..didn’t know he had stopped shipping to the UK though may not be possible unless you use one of those shipto and he is okie with it
Yeah that is the case in most instances but he now calls out the UK in his FAQ saying he will only send via forward shipping because of the VAT requirements and he doesn't want to store customers payment details (or something akin to that). Just weighing up whether it's worth the bother or not.

Yeah that is the case in most instances but he now calls out the UK in his FAQ saying he will only send via forward shipping because of the VAT requirements and he doesn't want to store customers payment details (or something akin to that). Just weighing up whether it's worth the bother or not.
Hmm interesting

s-l1600.jpg

Valet VC1/2/3 < just wanted a VC1 but the price was good

After stumbling across across Peter's Yaqi brush thread a while ago I thought I'd take a punt on a 24mm 2 band with a two tone handle in cream and dark green. Not ultra quality in fit and finish but what do you expect for forty quid, it's a gift so unused but great value for a medium large brush there's no doubt.

IMG_0515.JPG

Last edited:
Just picked up the Wilkinson sword razor and 5 blades for £10 on Amazon.

Also got a brush and some cream.

Basically, a full starter kit for £18 so my son doesn't need to steal any of mine! I'll probably give it a run out and see if it's any good!
They're a nice mild razor. I have started off my journey with it and still have it somewhere in the box haha!

Back
Top Bottom