What are you waiting on to arrive ? July 21

57EFA8D3-F9CD-4447-A778-229F89CDF38E.jpeg
this discovery kit coming directly from USA… as I have won a free bottle of Maher olfactive (nose being chatillon lux) perfume but no idea which one to pick! So delaying picking of my prize until I do sample his scents. 7 scents to pick from, but the ones I’m most interested in are: Nefertiti, santal auster, orris forest, treachery

E192022A-D262-44A7-8DEF-31E7425DED88.jpegThanks to Rod ( Stirling soaps) a soap and aftershaves set of Stirling sharp dressed man (will be coming from Dave at shaving time due to alcohol shopping restrictions ) - love the GIT scent so it was a must - got it for free by placing 21st in lathergames! Plus 2 of small Stirling bags of coffee. Good haul that I’m really looking forward to receiving!

60DE1F1A-989B-40FF-853D-86735DBE2F87.jpeg
well… mammoth soaps had a release of new set - alive (I want to pick it up at some point since it sounds amazing), and some limited edition goodies . Managed to snag 2 Lancaster towels in collaboration with mammoth soaps. I heard some good reviews of them before (or at least some good mentions) and since I do enjoy doing a hot towel routine once in a while, decided to get them. Will be a while until they arrive but so looking forward to them!

View attachment 73406
well… mammoth soaps had a release of new set - alive (I want to pick it up at some point since it sounds amazing), and some limited edition goodies . Managed to snag 2 Lancaster towels in collaboration with mammoth soaps. I heard some good reviews of them before (or at least some good mentions) and since I do enjoy doing a hot towel routine once in a while, decided to get them. Will be a while until they arrive but so looking forward to them!
Nice one man, I'd forgotten about this drop, I've heard good things as well. Let me know if they're any good and might take a punt when he does a drop on his own store.

Back
Top Bottom