What Android apps are indispensible?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QQ6omZXEk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6QQ6omZXEk</a><!-- m -->
I bought an Android and it wound up putting its left elbow into its right ear and electrocuted itself.... Terminally.

sj184 said:
Anyone know if TomTom is on Android yet?

Why would you want Tomtom when you can have the joy of Google navigation................with some american woman that cannot pronounce street names and then gets you lost................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

missingskin said:
sj184 said:

Why would you want Tomtom when you can have the joy of Google navigation................with some american woman that cannot pronounce street names and then gets you lost................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try the setting the text to speech locale to "British English"... still struggles a bit with some names, but it's at least logical and not drawling on incessantly about "rotaries".

hunnymonster said:
missingskin said:
sj184 said:

Try the setting the text to speech locale to "British English"... still struggles a bit with some names, but it's at least logical and not drawling on incessantly about "rotaries".

I get some perverse pleasure out of listening to her try to say Twelve Trees Crescent.............. :lol: :lol: and Marylebone High Street is quite funny as well...........but will see how British English gets on..........

-Astro (file management and browser for your storage)
-barcode scanner (ties in nicely with google shopper too)
-note everything (nice note taking software for android)

thats it for me.. i dont need or want for anything else :)

Back
Top Bottom