Vegan Soap

Hi guys, could anyone recommend me a good vegan soap? Yes, I'm one of those people haha. I'm looking for a slick soap that is kind for sensitive skin. I have been using Oatcakes for some time now, not sure it's vegan though. But I'm getting towards the end of my last tin and need to find a new soap ASAP.

Thanks
Callum
My favorite vegan soaps are Soap Commander soaps. A very good value (6oz. tubs) for $17 and they have some really nice scents. Family owned company where the mom and her kids run the business. https://soapcommander.com/collections/shaving-soaps

I seem to have ended up preferring vegan soaps. I'm not quite sure why, but I doubt I'll buy tallow soaps again unless it's for a particular scent.

I think I've tried and used pretty much everything mentioned here, but the one soap I never read about is Dr Jon's, which has ended up my favourite. I bought about 8 tubs from Maggard and when they run out I will do another huge purchase :)

Saponificio Varesino
The New Tabac is Vegan (Refills from Connaught)
Signature Soaps
Pannacrema
DR Jons
Vitos Vegetal
Sebum Gold
Mdc
P and B Vegan Soap
ABC Hard Soap

For me you will struggle to beat Saponificio Varesino or if you want something lower cost then the new Tabac is excellent at the moment there is still a bit of the old Tallow formula around , but the refills from Connaught Shaving are definitely the new formula. How could I forget Signature Soaps as well , great value and very good soap.

Saponificio Varesino
Signature Soaps
Pannacrema
DR Jons
Vitos Vegetal
Sebum Gold
Mdc
P and B Vegan Soap
ABC Hard Soap

For me you will struggle to beat Saponificio Varesino or if you want something lower cost then the new Tabac is excellent at the moment there is still a bit of the old Tallow formula around , but the refills from Connaught Shaving are definitely the new formula. How could I forget Signature Soaps as well , great value and very good soap.
Indeed, how could you forget!!

Eco Warrior Bergamot & Lime shave soap is/was very good, and also inexpensive.

Apparently there is a new formula which isn't so great. Not sure when it hits the shops though so you might get lucky.

What is the Cella Bio like, isn't that vegan?
It's excellent.

A touch less slick than Cella Red, but only by a small margin.

Saponificio Varesino
Signature Soaps
Pannacrema
DR Jons
Vitos Vegetal
Sebum Gold
Mdc
P and B Vegan Soap
ABC Hard Soap

That's a good list.

Have you used the Palmolive Menthol shaving cream? It's one of my favourite shaving soaps be it vegan or tallow, cream or soap.

Reactions: PHR
It's excellent.

A touch less slick than Cella Red, but only by a small margin.

That's a good list.

Have you used the Palmolive Menthol shaving cream? It's one of my favourite shaving soaps be it vegan or tallow, cream or soap.
Hi Donnie

I seem to react to a lot of the creams or though a friend bought me a tube of Kapo Sensitive when he went to see his family in Bulgaria and I am good with that one and Proraso , but most of the other creams I tried including Creightons I reacted too.

Hi Donnie

I seem to react to a lot of the creams or though a friend bought me a tube of Kapo Sensitive when he went to see his family in Bulgaria and I am good with that one and Proraso , but most of the other creams I tried including Creightons I reacted too.

Likewise Russell, most soaps/creams seem to make my face burn, all the Creighton's and anything with sensitive on the label!

Pre de provence is another one, which for me is almost indistinguishable from Saponificio Varesino in terms of performance. Only one scent though, or is it two?

...For me you will struggle to beat Saponificio Varesino...

I will link to Maggard as they have the best shipping to the UK for USA products I believe. Regardless, THE best non-tallow soap I have used is hands down that made by Sudsy Soapery. Next time you order from Maggard try one and remember the non-tallow, as they do make a few tallow ones as well. White Sage & Lime is superb!! (y)

The new CK6 formula of the Phoenix artisian accoutrements is vegan, and really good quality. But not cheap, and as fas as I know must be ordered directly from them in the USA.

The new CK6 formula of the Phoenix artisian accoutrements is vegan, and really good quality. But not cheap, and as fas as I know must be ordered directly from them in the USA.
Shaving Station stock PAA in the UK and Gifts and Care and Your Shaving have it in Europe too , they don't carry the full range but a good selection.

Back
Top Bottom