Vegan Soap

i don’t mean you in general Russ
because my wife is vegetarian i spoke about it on many an occasion and it certainly makes for a good argument as a lot of people think it’s a criticism.
Personally speaking i think every manufacturer should bring out vegan soap,
people should have a choice but they also shouldn’t lose site on the people that have kept them going over the years.
Again going back to Tabac good on them for bringing out a vegan soap but man they should also stick with their original recipe that’s made them their cash over the years.

Mike, I can only speculate about Tabac/Speick, but some seem to think the main reason why they reformulated is down to either one of the main factories closing or supply issues. AFAIK not many factories have the machines to make hard tallow soaps, I think they might require different machines or something?

Like I think I read there are only a few places in the EU/UK that can make triple milled soaps.

Back to Speick/Tabac. The latter's new reformulation is supposed to be a little different to the original one, but the Speick reformulation is supposed to be excellent.

Mike, I can only speculate about Tabac/Speick, but some seem to think the main reason why they reformulated is down to either one of the main factories closing or supply issues. AFAIK not many factories have the machines to make hard tallow soaps, I think they might require different machines or something?

Like I think I read there are only a few places in the EU/UK that can make triple milled soaps.

Back to Speick/Tabac. The latter's new reformulation is supposed to be a little different to the original one, but the Speick reformulation is supposed to be excellent.
Hi mate yes i agree with the equipment side
infact i think it would be highly irregular if a company were to make a vegan product in the same room as a non vegan.
As i said in my very first post i’m actually all for it but i don’t want to lose the choice.

Back
Top Bottom