User names and avatars

My user name is my first name and middle initial.

The avatar I'm using at the minute is the logo of the Vulcan to the Sky club. I'm a long standing member, love the plane and will miss seeing her fly... again...

My user name is from the 1965 Amicus production of 'Dr Terrors House Of Horrors'.My avatar is of 'Lon Chaney' in Tod Browning's 1927 classic 'London after Midnight'.
As you might of guessed,I am an avid vintage horror movie fan!.
I keep with the DrTerror username all over the net,as I would only confuse myself otherwise!.

Last edited:
Just as my small contribution to better English Dr terror - and with no reason other than to point out the error - the word you should have used is '...might have guessed...'

As to my avatar - when I finally worked out how to join forums - my first one was a USA site so that explains the UK - after that it stuck.

Just as my small contribution to better English Dr terror - and with no reason other than to point out the error - the word you should have used is '...might have guessed...'

As to my avatar - when I finally worked out how to join forums - my first one was a USA site so that explains the UK - after that it stuck.
OK,OK,I was typing real quick to get onto another ebay auction....
My mistake!

I was nicknamed Smiler as an apprentice - because I never smiled apparently. Funnily enough I left the company for a break of about 8 years and on returning they picked up where they left off, even the MD was in on it. The avatar I change every now and then to anything with a big smile [emoji3]

My avatar is Werner Beinhart who was a beer swiggin biker in a German comic in the 80's. He drank a fictional beer called Bolkstoff which somebody actually brought to market.

werner-beinhart-1990-12679.jpg

b640x600.jpg

boelkstoff-werner-beinhart-gruene-flasche-flensburger.jpg

My avatar is Werner Beinhart who was a beer swiggin biker in a German comic in the 80's. He drank a fictional beer called Bolkstoff which somebody actually brought to market.
That someone was Rötger Feldmann the author of the comic, in cooperation with the Gilde brewery in Hanover. Bölkstoff means Burpstuff btw... I loved Werner when I was a youth...

I was going through a Top Gear phase when I chose my username.

My avatar is something I like which is in danger of being forgotten. Seem to be alpha male types of good character yet serious personality flaws. Not sure what Freud would make of that

Back
Top Bottom