TSN Simpsons P8

Hi wondering if there was any fellow TSN users on here that have bought/ordered the LE Simpsons P8 brush?

I'm waiting eagerly for mine hoping it arrives before Christmas, they've managed to send me a catalogue but nothing else!

Hi Matt, I got one of the 1st batch.
[attachment=9059]
[attachment=9057]
[attachment=9058]

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 95
Been using the brush for a bit now and have to say it is a good performer similar to the Duke 3. It looks better in the flesh, those pics were taken quickly under artificial lighting in natural light the handle has a more translucent look. The handle is an old Simpsons handle that has not been in production for a while and they say will not be reproduced.
For me it a nice size and at that price point it is worth the money, but as always YMMV.......))

I ordered mine just as phil announced the release of the second batch on the 12th of last month and was number 73 in the list so pending on the time you ordered on the 13th its likely that you could be quite high up the list...

I did see the brush when it was first announced got to say it certainly looks very comfortable to hold and nice to see Simpsons resurrect one of it's classic designs from their archives, If I had a spare few quid I may have pulled the trigger on this brush as I really like the design, nice one Mark.

Back
Top Bottom