TOBS

has anyone tried using tobs cream after warming it up? I used it today and it was warm and spreadable like the trumpers creams. like warm cake frosting. and it lathered soo well.but when u use it when its cool and more like the consistency of cream cheese it lathers not so well. and doesn't last long in the brush.

Hello
I love Eton college so much that i have bought the aftershave.
Curious thing about the sandalwood, i did the same meaning i bought the aftershave as i love so much the cream. But the aftershave seems to bit me much more than for other guys. Does one of you feel the same ?

Aftershave strength is not always going to be like the soap or cream scent strength. just nature of the beast.

Is anyone else finding that the avocado is better then the almond as far as glide and cushion goes?

in fact after having splashed the sandalwood aftershave, i have a first bite due certainly to alcohol but then after during a couple of minutes i have a second effect as if my skin were tensing or stretching. And this, just for the sandalwood aftershave lotion . Normal ?

Back
Top Bottom