Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum topics. Every once in awhile it's nice to see a posting that shows that some of us spend time somewhere besides the Bathroom.
Ok, religion might be a topic to far to go, but it's a great big world out there and we can take Political Correctness a little to far.
We can be blunt without being hurtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey since we came across from badger and blade, yes for those who didnt know a lot of us were band from bb as we had a bit of a mutiny. Anyways im not a 100% participant anymore, which is a shame, however i alway look in and read whats going on. And iv seen many people come n go and as moodymick said "come back" some come back with the same username some come back with differant ones.
How ever its a forum and we and it has rules ive been band from the odd forum and ive left the odd forum, bb is jus one. You have too know when to be outspoken when to toe the line and when to retreet and/or apologise. Its not a sign of weekness its a sign of control. Will Rob be missed? Yes! However his insight will be on many of the other forums so im sure he will still answer and questions and querys.
Neil Miller was an outspoken man he was banded from bb he was barred from a couple of other forums for a time, and he was a real gentleman.
I think the moderators have a hell of job especially when most mods are holding down a full time job as well.
Life goes on and lets get on with it forget the dummys and the teddys that get thrown outta the pram,heres to the up n coming weeks.

I've reached the conclusion that the site has adopted what I consider to be an unacceptable level of interference with posts. I won't try and argue against it - the owners dictate what they want, so if I don't like it the only option is to cease any involvement.

Regards, Rob
Moderation sadly has been 'broken' for a while, so I cannot blame you, take care :)

forums like these are in a state of constant evolution, sooner or later long serving members will find that their views are out of sync with the majority of the group, when that time arrives one must either modify their views or fade into the background.
bullying and forcing people out of a forum is totally wrong, but, so is having a cadre of senior members who's views are treated as if they were the word of god.
I saw the Thread..There was Nothing of the Sort..I Don't Believe in the Tyranny of the Majority Group Either..Or Must this or Must that..;)

Billy

Unless you're the OP or a moderator, I'm not sure how you'd know that a post had been deleted, moderated, neutered or castrated. Maybe I've just missed something ...

Mod edit: do you not see the message? Please see my post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom