The TSR Red Nose Day Competition

3D_emoticon_33.gif

I'd be lying if I said i hadn't been thinking about winning this competition and my acceptance speech !!

Last night when i went to bed i had nothing, i was worthless and this morning i feel very proud to know that i have won a "Runner Up" Prize, I feel very fortunate to have made it all the way from there to here, but could not of done it without some good people supporting me, and I'd like to thank some of the people along the way who had faith in me, my friends and my family, especially my mum and dad, who supported me all the way with my Guesses on the final total.

I'd also like to thank my much loved, much missed dear departed Nan and Grandad for always having faith in me, and always helping me to have goals in life and to really go for them, my Goldfish "Jaws" for his support, his relaxed swimming style and his comforting gaze then kept me focused during the quiet and lonely times , and "Tinker" my Cat, never demanding, never wanting, but always there for me.

I'm very lucky to have been given the chance by Pig Cat to compete , there was no division between the Mods and the Members in this competition, no favourites, he was firm :? :shock: but fair and that's what made it so special.working with you is an experience I will never forget.

Also the other competitors, to have been surrounded by such a remarkable group of people who provided an unbroken chain of support, from New members, right up until the more established ones, i thank you all.

And I am so lucky to have a wonderful Girlfriend and two beautiful Pets who let me do what I love and who love me just the way that I am.

Thank you so much and god bless you all

Love

Sunbury :D :D

Fido said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love acceptance speeches.

+ 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: After Steves lovely speach, Konstantinos have much to prove with his upcomming one ... :lol:

Congratualtions All!!!!

sunburyboy93 said:
3D_emoticon_33.gif

I'd be lying if I said i hadn't been thinking about winning this competition and my acceptance speech !!

Last night when i went to bed i had nothing, i was worthless and this morning i feel very proud to know that i have won a "Runner Up" Prize, I feel very fortunate to have made it all the way from there to here, but could not of done it without some good people supporting me, and I'd like to thank some of the people along the way who had faith in me, my friends and my family, especially my mum and dad, who supported me all the way with my Guesses on the final total.

I'd also like to thank my much loved, much missed dear departed Nan and Grandad for always having faith in me, and always helping me to have goals in life and to really go for them, my Goldfish "Jaws" for his support, his relaxed swimming style and his comforting gaze then kept me focused during the quiet and lonely times , and "Tinker" my Cat, never demanding, never wanting, but always there for me.

I'm very lucky to have been given the chance by Pig Cat to compete , there was no division between the Mods and the Members in this competition, no favourites, he was firm :? :shock: but fair and that's what made it so special.working with you is an experience I will never forget.

Also the other competitors, to have been surrounded by such a remarkable group of people who provided an unbroken chain of support, from New members, right up until the more established ones, i thank you all.

And I am so lucky to have a wonderful Girlfriend and two beautiful Pets who let me do what I love and who love me just the way that I am.

Thank you so much and god bless you all

Love

Sunbury :D :D

Fanny! :lol:

I'm going to do all the PMs etc. tomorrow now as I'm not feeling great and off to bed. Once again thanks to all that were involved with this. Also I forgot to mention Tony's contribution with his blade sale - cheers mate! :D

Instead of an acceptance speech I prefer to plainly say that I will most likely keep only a few of the items described in the grand prize; rest will be sold at fair prices and part of proceeds will go to charity.

More details soon.

Well done to all those that contributed and participated. :!: ;)

Thanks very much for your hard work here PC, hope you feel better soon ;)

I'm quite chuffed to have won! I don't win much, mainly because I don't enter much! Maybe I'd have been in with a better chance of winning if the public hadn't surprised us all with their generosity! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom