The TSR Red Nose Day Competition

soapalchemist said:
Just to clarify, it's the 4" Handi, not the 12"........in case people were wondering how they would get that on the bathroom windosill. :D

Is 'handi' short for something? It's just that what with you preferring a 4" to a 12" and all..... :?

Well thanks to everyone who took part, and a big, big thank you to all the generous people and companies that supported this fundraiser by donating some ace goodies! Let's hope Red Nose Day raises lots of money and I'll report back with the winners' names on Saturday.

The grand total raised is £380.80!

bounce.gif

BAH!!!!!!
If Radio 1's Chris Moyles (£2.4million) and the £380 here are anything to go by then I think my guesses may be a little bit low :shock:

Well done everyone :D

OK here we go <cue drumroll> the winner is...

N_Architect

roll.gif

And the runner-up prizes go to...

Sunbury
Quatro James
Soapalchemist
Audiolab
Paul_D
Pedro

I shall contact each of you in due course to obtain your postage details and ask the runner-up winners (in order) which prize they would like.

Please note that two of the winners had more than one guess that was close to the correct figure. I have taken the liberty of making this one prize per person as I just think that's fair. I'm sorry that I didn't anticipate this situation, but I did put 'Pig Cat's decision is final' in the rules! :D

Well done K, couldn't of been won by a nicer guy! (except me of course :D ) and all the runners up well done! I was at least 30k off so I must be a right tight wad!

Back
Top Bottom