The TSR Random Shaving Chat

Funny you should mention that I had a shave this morning with Proraso Green as well! I never get the water-cream ratio right though, either too slippery or not enough!

Funny you should mention that I had a shave this morning with Proraso Green as well! I never get the water-cream ratio right though, either too slippery or not enough!
Something I do when using a new software item is to do a 7 day stint with it to try and find it's foibles and get the best from it, perhaps something to consider?

I shave every 3 days and in a rotation process between 2 other creams at the moment but may stick with the green til it gets cold!

Didn't strawberries use to get irradiated before arriving at the supermarkets? I vaguely remember this being discussed on "Tomorrow's World" (but that could be a false memory). Seems it kept fresh fruit edible for much longer.
These days a punnet of strawberries from the supermarket seems to last about 1.5 days until it evolves a furry jacket of mould.

And which amongst us could forget how hard it was to be a cowboy in Rochdale !

JohnnyO. o/

Ah, the ballad of the Rochdale Cowboy - right up there with The Man From t'Pru - Mr Harding was an absolute classic of the time; saw him back in the early '80s, backed by one Maartin Allcock, a great guitarist I saw many times with Fairport Convention before he was replaced by the utterly boring Chris Leslie (if you're a Fairport fan, you'll understand my chagrin at how they descended into twee-ness after Allcock's departure)

Back
Top Bottom