The new puppy

We lost one of our boxers unexpectantly in November, and had settled on the idea of only having the one dog for a while. Then all of a sudden a bitch got handed in to the rescue full of pups. My wife couldn't resist when a little Red Boxer boy was born.

Here he is, he is 5 weeks old so we will be bringing him home in a few weeks time.

This is Rebus, named after the grumpy Scottish detective.

IMG_0372-Edit_zps21bc6b59.jpg

IMG_0392_zps4e93e461.jpg

IMG_0393_zps674f1f79.jpg

IMG_0412_zps129a02d6.jpg

pugh-the-special-one said:
Lovely looking pup, I also lost my old Dog back in August, I picked up my Boy Oscar a Bedlington Terrier on December the 1 aged 8 weeks old, he's now aged 16 weeks.

Jamie.

FotoFlexer_Photo_zps1381bad4.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo0_zpsb7d5ce2b.jpg

Now that is a cute looking dog. SWMBO is after another Cocker Spaniel this year after our holiday. We had one a while ago, Barney the Jack Russell / Beagle needs a pal.

[attachment=6524]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360425330.372214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360425330.372214.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 92
Looks like nice pups! :D I've got some found memories from Boxers when I was a kid, cheerful rascals and you could always count on some escapade, or the other :) :)

What a lovely set of puppies! Glad to see Oscar coming on so well, Jamie. What a cracking beastie! It's bloody awful losing a dog and despite what decisions we make, providence sometimes comes up with its own answers. Great story, LTB.

Was Lewis always having to get the round in? My wife had three guinea pigs a few years ago - brothers and never separated from birth. I wanted to call them Foggy, Clegg and Compo but strangely she didn't fancy it. I've always wanted to call a dog Beecham after the late great conductor Sir Thomas, but never had either a dog that suited it or the balls to actually call the poor bugger that. Next one will be called George after Mr Formby.

Back
Top Bottom