The General back up for sale!

You remeber when I said that I hope that General is somewhere between San Francisco and Croatia. Well... I was right! Or allmost rigt... Yes, it is between SF and Croatia. But also it is where its been 10 days before... Bravo for USPS! At least... its moving...
That sorting facility at NY is like a black hole, items are still moving but show as still being there, most annoying ! I had the same problem when I sent my Mongoose back. It will get to you soon, fingers crossed :)

The story is still going on! Acording to USPS my The General was (I', allmost sure) held some new speed record. At least, it will be the fastest razor ever! If you belive USPS The General was in Zagreb (Croatia), November 17 at 7:30pm. The next stop was New York (USA), November 17 at 8:29pm. That mean that The General is the distance between Zagreb and New York (6914km) traveled in 59 minutes on the averige speed of 7031,18 km/h or 5,73 mach.

Well done USPS!

P.S. Will I smile or cry?

Attachments

• generakl2.png
    generakl2.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 9
The story is still going on! Acording to USPS my The General was (I', allmost sure) held some new speed record. At least, it will be the fastest razor ever! If you belive USPS The General was in Zagreb (Croatia), November 17 at 7:30pm. The next stop was New York (USA), November 17 at 8:29pm. That mean that The General is the distance between Zagreb and New York (6914km) traveled in 59 minutes on the averige speed of 7031,18 km/h or 5,73 mach.

Well done USPS!

P.S. Will I smile or cry?
Amazing. This has happened to me before, and I think it's sometimes down to a glitch in the USPS tracking when the item reaches the target country and its postal system i.e. it's in a sort of limbo between the two. Are you tracking the USPS number in the Croatian postal system?

7ab7123487f1150b90767a0465a39bd1.jpeg

At this point I am subscribed just to see what happens with the mail.

Just got the mail from Colonial Razors.

If you think about black The General, this sound nice!

Hello Subscribers,
We wanted to inform all of you that we are having a Black Friday through Cyber Monday pre-order special for The General (Black). This pre-order will be at an epic price of $44.24 + Shipping and will be in a limited quantity. This is a 25% discount from our regular price of $58.99.

If you haven't heard already, we are currently taking pre-orders for The General (Silver) at a price of $53.99. More details can be found at colonialrazors.com.

We thank you for your time and hope to earn your business!

Kind Regards,

Kirk and Kyle Evans

I have to admit that the USPS for all its faults, generally gets there stuff delivered when they say they will. When they don't however, it is usually epic.

I have more than few packages which was delivered by USPS and I never have problems. Oppossite! I love USPS. But with this one...

Well... I hope this time USPS will sucsess and The Generel will be in my den... maybe till next friday... Or I am just too optimistic :D

Still waiting... according to USPS my supersonic-marry-go-around The General is in Istanbul for last few days. According to Croatian post it is still in New York. Only one thing which is sure that i'm still waiting... [emoji22]

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Yesterday I contact with Colonial Razors to see what going on with my The General.

Kyle respond immediatly. According to him, 1 or 2 weeks is normal delivery time. He think package is probably lost. He said to me that I check with my local post do they know something more.

Also he said that they will send me another one next week, when they got new batch.

All I can say is that brothers from Colonial Razors know how to communicate with their customers (boys from Ikon don't know that) and they really care for their customers. Bravo for you brothers!

I really recomended @Colonial Razors .

Last edited:
Yesterday I contact with Colonial Razors to see what going on with my The General.

Kyle respond immediatly. According to him, 1 or 2 weeks is normal delivery time. He think package is probably lost. He said to me that I check with my local post do they know something more.

Also he said that they will send me another one next week, when they got new batch.

All I can say is that brothers from Colonial Razors know how to communicate with their customers (boys from Ikon don't know that) and they really care for their customers. Bravo for you brothers!

I really recomended Colonial Razors.

Great customer service. I have found the same with the Colonial brothers, they are very quick to reply to emails and seem genuinely good lads. Fingers crossed yours comes through!

The Colonial boys are right on the ball, as are Matt at Timeless, Gareth at Rockwell, Shane at Blackland and Patrick at Supply Provision. All reply to emails seemingly before I've finished typing them (and that's with the UK-North America time differences), and they've realised that the service you give is a major part of selling the product. It's also good to know that these entrepreneurs are mostly young (but, then again, I'm quite old), and I'm more than happy to support all of them by buying their razors (every one, at the last count-"gulp").

The Colonial boys are right on the ball, as are Matt at Timeless, Gareth at Rockwell, Shane at Blackland and Patrick at Supply Provision. All reply to emails seemingly before I've finished typing them (and that's with the UK-North America time differences), and they've realised that the service you give is a major part of selling the product. It's also good to know that these entrepreneurs are mostly young (but, then again, I'm quite old), and I'm more than happy to support all of them by buying their razors (every one, at the last count-"gulp").
+1

Back
Top Bottom