The General back up for sale!

Update from @Colonial Razors today - and a pre-order price-drop of $5 (bringing the silver down to $53.99)

"Colonial Razors
November 5, 2016

Hello All,
Yesterday, we stocked a batch of silver Generals and sold out in less than a day.
It is now obvious to us that the silver version has a higher demand than the black version and we are unable to keep up with it at this point. Therefore, we are opening The General (silver) to pre-orders.

Please see below for details related to this pre-order:

1. Pre-orders open on 11/06/2016 at 10:00 AM ET.
2. Pre-orders only at colonialrazors.com.
3. Pre-orders will be in a limited quantity.
4. Estimated 5-7 weeks to fulfill all pre-orders. Updates to follow bi- weekly from the factory.
5. Pre-order payments will be captured at checkout and, in our opinion, is worth a $5 discount to take the pre-order price to $53.99 + shipping.

We want to thank you all for your support and hope to earn your business if we haven't already.

Kind Regards,

Kirk and Kyle Evans
Co-Founders
Colonial Razors

The_General_-_Silver1_1024x1024.jpg

Mine is now in the Royal Mail tracking system, and reported to be en route to Ipswich. I guess that means bailing up some more spons on Monday. Why is it that weekends always seem to intervene?

Mine is on some kind of USA tour - from Pennsylvania, to New York, then to Washingthon and now in California. I hope the next place will finally be somewhere i Europe, and then Croatia.

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Mine is on some kind of USA tour - from Pennsylvania, to New York, then to Washingthon and now in California. I hope the next place will finally be somewhere i Europe, and then Croatia.

There is nothing like having a well traveled razor, always so many interesting story's to tell!! :)

I have had some odd occasions when the thing from the USA was reported to have arrived in London and then departed back to the USA, only to have it turn up at my house shortly after.
Rather naively, I would have thought that USPS consignments from a Pennsylvania vendor to the UK and mainland Europe would follow roughly the same route, at least in the USA; in the case of my General, Pennsylvania-New York (state)-Newark, New Jersey (departure point by air) to London Heathrow. I can only suppose that connections to Croatia via somewhere in Europe are better from the West Coast.
I guess that the only way to find answers is to enquire of USPS, as how they get from A to B defies any logic I can apply.

Anyway, I hope yours arrives with you before too long.

I have had some odd occasions when the thing from the USA was reported to have arrived in London and then departed back to the USA, only to have it turn up at my house shortly after.
Rather naively, I would have thought that USPS consignments from a Pennsylvania vendor to the UK and mainland Europe would follow roughly the same route, at least in the USA; in the case of my General, Pennsylvania-New York (state)-Newark, New Jersey (departure point by air) to London Heathrow. I can only suppose that connections to Croatia via somewhere in Europe are better from the West Coast.
I guess that the only way to find answers is to enquire of USPS, as how they get from A to B defies any logic I can apply.

Anyway, I hope yours arrives with you before too long.
I've had few orders from the states, but never was like this. Mary-go-around....

You remeber when I said that I hope that General is somewhere between San Francisco and Croatia. Well... I was right! Or allmost rigt... Yes, it is between SF and Croatia. But also it is where its been 10 days before... Bravo for USPS! At least... its moving...

Attachments

• General.png
    General.png
    118 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom