Tesco Burgers

Just heard a report that a man's been hospitalised after eating a Tesco burger.

Initially it gave him the trots but he's now reported to be in a stable condition.

I have checked the one's we have in our fridge and their off!!!!!

Tesco are offering all customers who bought the horse burgers a free upgrade to their new high speed mobile internet service, 4GG

After a bad week of sales Tesco have tried to turn back the clock by recruiting an old celebrity chef,
not sure the Galloping Gourmet was the right choice.

Turns out the horses were being bummed before being turned in to burgers. Police say the main suspect is Jimmy Saddle.

On the back of the scandal of horse in their burgers apparently Tesco have found camels toes in the ladies underwear.

Sat here reading the label on these Tesco burgers and it turns out they're fairly low in fat but surprisingly high in Shergar

I think somebody may be sending me death threats.
Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow

Dobbo25 said:
Tesco are offering all customers who bought the horse burgers a free upgrade to their new high speed mobile internet service, 4GG

After a bad week of sales Tesco have tried to turn back the clock by recruiting an old celebrity chef,
not sure the Galloping Gourmet was the right choice.

Turns out the horses were being bummed before being turned in to burgers. Police say the main suspect is Jimmy Saddle.

On the back of the scandal of horse in their burgers apparently Tesco have found camels toes in the ladies underwear.

Sat here reading the label on these Tesco burgers and it turns out they're fairly low in fat but surprisingly high in Shergar

I think somebody may be sending me death threats.
Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow

Brilliant, love the last one.

Dobbo? Should be called Dobbin....;)

Tesco are reporting sales of their new own brand alcoholic beverage, Red Rum, have pipped all the others to the post. However, Doctors warn that drinking too much of the stuff could fill your jockey's enclosure.

Shock, horror!

Tesco France was today accused of slipping standards and misleading consumers as it was revealed that beef has been detected in their horse burgers.

Just as long as they stay away from me! It'll be ok!
[attachment=6379]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358605340.810584.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358605340.810584.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 107
Latest in the Tesco Nursery Rhyme Collection

Horsey, Horsey, please will you stop,
Don't let your feet go clippety clop,
So when the Butcher's knife goes swish,
And when his mincing wheel goes round,
You'll be to Tesco's Burgers bound.

Back