Television

I don't think I'd miss my telly that much. To me it's more a medium to watch DVD's on.

SWMBO on the other hand, would crucify me if I got rid of it.

She is on at me to get a big flat screen number (even though Im curently unemployed) and I just flat out refuse. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the TV I have so therefore see no reason to buy a new one.

I lived without telly for about 2-3 months when I moved in here and it didn't do any harm, although I did spend a lot more time at the pub drinking.

I really sympathise Andy but you might as well tell her she can't have a (another?) child and as you've discovered rational suggestions like, "there's nothing wrong with this one or I'm out of work at the moment" don't wash. Women are social checkers i.e (usually spend their lives comparing themselves with others) despite how destructive it can be and how much shit they end up buying.

Just tread carefully because it sounds like a stick you needn't fight over.

hunnymonster said:
Despite being the first region to go digital

i thought that was us :?
we were the first to have the analouge signal turned off anyway

our council digital telly is pish, channel choice very poor
also in bad weather the picture freezes and stutters, like the old Sky used to
rather have the old analouge back

oh and i rarely watch telly now as it's all aimed at cabbages

radio for me

She's just bought the Mad Men boxset and i do keep half an eye out for Miss Hendrick's heaving bosomy-ness - [i said:
I've met her y'know - Schwing[/i] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MM I'm going to sound like a 15y old schoolboy here but I do not give a fig. Where? How? When? and did she ask for me?

She is a goddess

Back
Top Bottom