Tabula Rasa Steampunk

I've tried palm lathering and bowl lathering both produce great results. I find bowl is easier as I don't have a palm full of lather whilst trying to shave, especially using a straight razor as I need to use both hands.

fly3k said:
This is the place your looking for http://www.thegentlemansgroomroom.com/products/tabula-rasa-steampunk-shaving-soap-90g

Don't know why the other two couldn't just post this link. Maybe when they have been members for a bit longer they will realise it's a sharing site.

BigBoar said:
My fault. I read a post from boab about posting links to non-affiliate sites resulting in a ban. Is that not the case? If so, I apologise profusely.
I don't think so - but maybe a mod will clarify. I thought Boabs post referred to self promotion but I may be wrong. Certainly there's no shortage of links to suppliers in general threads. By the way, my post wasn't aimed at you.

UKRob said:
fly3k said:
This is the place your looking for http://www.thegentlemansgroomroom.com/products/tabula-rasa-steampunk-shaving-soap-90g

Don't know why the other two couldn't just post this link. Maybe when they have been members for a bit longer they will realise it's a sharing site.

I think I may have misunderstood Boab's post about posting affiliate links. Being new to the TSR I didn't want to upset the moderators in my first posts! I apologise, my mistake for not sharing the link on the open forum.

Occams Razor said:
UKRob said:
fly3k said:

I think I may have misunderstood Boab's post about posting affiliate links. Being new to the TSR I didn't want to upset the moderators in my first posts! I apologise, my mistake for not sharing the link on the open forum.

And it looks as though I was a bit hasty in criticising you so apologies. I'm really not sure what the affiliate links applies to but I don't think it stops us using shaving supplier links - after all that's one of the main reasons for having a forum - to enable each other.

UKRob said:
Occams Razor said:
UKRob said:
fly3k said:

And it looks as though I was a bit hasty in criticising you so apologies. I'm really not sure what the affiliate links applies to but I don't think it stops us using shaving supplier links - after all that's one of the main reasons for having a forum - to enable each other.

No worries UKRob I quite agree. Maybe someone can clarify? Or perhaps I should contact Boab myself. Just want to do the right thing.

BigBoar said:
Please ask Ian to become an affiliate. He won't be disappointed!

Hi BigBoar, I have just joined The Shaving Room as a member and will look into becoming an affiliate.

Regards,
Ian

:icon_surprised:
Dharte001 said:
Sometimes I'm just better off keeping my mouth shut!!

:icon_razz:

Dharte001 said:
Steam Punk rocks!! Just had an amazing first shave with it!!! Thanks Ian. Expert advice as always!!!!

Glad your enjoying the Tabula Rasa Dharte001, it is a wonderful product.

Absolutely loved it. Can certainly see what all the hype is about!! The skin conditioning properties post shave felt good too!! I didn't apply a balm so I could see for myself!!

Ian may have put this soap in his top 3, but that was before I went into his shop today and leant him a jar of MdC :)

I did buy a tub of this soap, the tub is large, but the contents feel light....

I bought the Tangerine variety, looking forward to giving it a whirl..

Ian is a gent and I would recommend folk looking at his site. He is the supplier of the Digress which I currently have in a pass around...

Back
Top Bottom