Tabula Rasa Steampunk

Hi, Had my first shave with Tabula Rasa Steampunk today. (Hand made in Berlin) It is quite expensive but i have to say it's probably the creamiest and one of the most fragrant shaving creams I've tried! You also need very little to get an extremely rich lather. Has anyone else tried this and is there anything else similar on the market?
Regards, Dave.

I was fortunate enough to get to see the vast range of Tabula Rasa creams and balms yesterday! The scents are amazing! Patchouli, franckensence, tea plus Veviter and Tangerine to name a few! All amazing in their own right! Almost a putty consistency in the 90g tub! When u pick it up it feels so light in weight!! But the vendor claimed it was one of the best shave creams he ever used!! I didn't pull the trigger on a tub yesterday but I certainly will in the near future!!!

Hi Dharte001, You won't be disappointed. Yes the tub feels like its empty incredibly light! You must be using the same vendor as me; a very helpful gentleman called Ian. As far as I know he is the only supplier of it in the UK??
Which one did you decide on and let me know what you think of it? Think it will be one of my favorites!

Indeed a very chatty vendor called Ian!! Lol. I really did like Steampunk!! Ideally targeting a younger market it smells amazing!! The other range I think I preferred was the Patchoulli. If anybody wants to know the vendor I can certainly let u know!

Dharte001 said:
Indeed a very chatty vendor called Ian!! Lol. I really did like Steampunk!! Ideally targeting a younger market it smells amazing!! The other range I think I preferred was the Patchoulli. If anybody wants to know the vendor I can certainly let u know!

My it's a small world!! I originally went in for Patchoulli and came out with the Steampunk and the post shave Steampunk gel!! That man is clearing out my bank balance! Lol

Tell me about it! I went in for some Eucris cream and came out with £60 worth of products! Razor, brush and 2 creams!! The gel actually smells ok!! But Ian could not compliment the shave cream anymore!! He has vast experience and puts it in his top 3 hands down!!!

Dharte001 said:
Tell me about it! I went in for some Eucris cream and came out with £60 worth of products! Razor, brush and 2 creams!! The gel actually smells ok!! But Ian could not compliment the shave cream anymore!! He has vast experience and puts it in his top 3 hands down!!!

....Lol You will save some money going on holiday. Have a good time!

Well yes and no! I'll save on UK prices but plan to stock up on Floid, Bea, Le Toja and Myrsol. Widely available in supermarkets and dirt cheap!!

Back
Top Bottom