Tabac fragrance

Tabac smells

• Total voters
antdad said:
That doesn't quite sound like the language of a convert but at least you're giving it a go, if it's still not to your liking give it a water bath for five minutes shake it off and put the lid back on. Repeat as necessary, it should mellow right down.

Or, then again, you could just be like most of us & buy a soap / cream which comes direct from the manufacturers performing & smelling well without becoming your own artisan blender !
(Sorry Antster, jist couldn't resist !).

JohnnyO. \:angel:

im 23 and i love the smell of tabac aftershave though i dont think i would actually wear it.

i just ordered the soap now though. does it smell exactly the same? iv never seen the soap before

I bought my first Tabac stick a couple of weeks ago. To me, and I am no scent connoisseur, it smelt like soap. Quite strong, but soapy all the same. I couldn't get anything floral or citrussy, just soap, and not unpleasant.

Cheers

Jon

My favourite.

Being of a certain age I used Tabac through the 1970's and 1980's and just love the stuff.

I still use the shaving soap now and occasionally the AS.

Thirty years ago it was Tabac soap, shampoo, shower gel, deodorant and AS all the way.

This stuff rocks:icon_razz:

NotTheStig said:
Antdad. I never gave up on it and it no longer smells like a tramp's breath first thing in the morning.

Jeez, what a great endorsement! I may have to revisit that soap again.

Martin

Wait now.........it DOES smell like a tramp or it DOESN'T? Just to be sure.

antdad said:
Most know how I feel about it...it will mellow to a very pleasant woody floral, perfect for winter.

Now there you go screwing around with new guys and telling em Tabac smells like a pleasant walk in a tree and flower filled forest. This isn't a joke! I know many people who have suffered projectile vomiting and worse from Tabac huffing!!

Sorry new people......I will apologize for antdad.

Back
Top Bottom