Supply provision revised SE razor

I do use the different plates on my Rockwell, and did use different ATT's all the time. It would be awesome if the Supply #3 plate is aggressive enough that I will ever use either of the others. Judging from the reports on v1, I expect not. I already have a dozen or so other injectors I rotate through and most of those qualify as mild shavers. Hopefully, once they get caught up, we will see four or even five plates. I would love to have an injector that could eat my face. [emoji1]
A couple of the PALs are pretty brutal, with the right blade. However, I've yet to come across an injector as vicious as the Shavecraft Tech DE; it's a real Freddy Krueger.

The PAL adjustable and the Schick E type are the only two I consider to have any bite to them. It is hard to call them aggressive tho, as they are so comfortable. The only one I can't get a decent shave out of is the Personna. I would love to have an "E type+" plate for the Supply.

You are absolutely correct about the Tech. I like aggressive razors. I have used pretty much all of the common ones floating around out there, the 2011 R41 being the most glaring exception. The Tech was the only one I didn't care for at all. It isn't aggressive, it is outright mean and ornery. It didn't last long in my house.

The PAL adjustable and the Schick E type are the only two I consider to have any bite to them. It is hard to call them aggressive tho, as they are so comfortable. The only one I can't get a decent shave out of is the Personna. I would love to have an "E type+" plate for the Supply.

You are absolutely correct about the Tech. I like aggressive razors. I have used pretty much all of the common ones floating around out there, the 2011 R41 being the most glaring exception. The Tech was the only one I didn't care for at all. It isn't aggressive, it is outright mean and ornery. It didn't last long in my house.
I cannot get the Personna to give me a decent shave either !

I know we have three more days left in the week, but....

adc29721ea693644688e9f495f79dbbb.jpg

81f5598c75efc0947ad68df60c474766.jpg

It's all good. It isn't like I don't have a den full of toys to play with. Normally, when I have stuff coming I don't pay too much attention; it gets here when it gets here. I am unusually anxious for this razor to arrive. Like a newbie.
I justtify myself - It's your first injector. You wait for him for long time...

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom