Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum x 100

A bit of a self-contradictory posting: the title says 100 blades, the description says 10 tucks of 5 blades each. Based on the price and their other items on ebay I'd say the typo is in the description, but stil...
Good spot. I've bought from that seller before with no issues so I'd agree that it's a typo in the description.

Those Super Stainless in the blue pack are sound. Good, honest, standard, baseline stainless blades.
£6 for 200, or £8 on a bad day, when I bought them. I see they are now £8.39 for 200
They are the worst I've used and I can't give them away. Two shaves and throw away.
I can buy 200 wonderful blades for less - Treet Classic @ £7.99 on ebay.

£6 for 200, or £8 on a bad day, when I bought them. I see they are now £8.39 for 200
They are the worst I've used and I can't give them away. Two shaves and throw away.

You'll get no argument from me with that alternative. Super blades, the Treet Classic.

That the carbon ones? Hmm, must try them.

Back
Top Bottom