Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum x 100

Great price on eBay for 100 Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum blades. £4.68 delivered. I'm a big fan of these blades.

Great price on eBay for 100 Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum blades. £4.68 delivered. I'm a big fan of these blades.

Great find mate
just bought a tun

That's a good price I was tempted but got way too many blades

I really do like the blue super max stainless steel blades, noticed a lot of the asian grocery shops sell a tuck for like a quid each

He's hiked the price now up to £7.97, such was the surge from TSR

Now £7.99 and out of stock. I'm sad I missed the bargain.

Looks like £7.99 is the new price for these in the current climate. That said, they're still great blades and certainly worth £7.99. Some in stock here:
A bit of a self-contradictory posting: the title says 100 blades, the description says 10 tucks of 5 blades each. Based on the price and their other items on ebay I'd say the typo is in the description, but stil...

Back
Top Bottom