Supermax Blue Diamond Platinum x 100

Me too!

I've enough blades to last until at least 2030 now

7-8 years worth of blades is almost like having no blades at all.

Uncle Donnie gives you permission to buy some more.

That's not enough! How do you sleep soundly at night? I think I'm good until 2070.

Ditto.

I'm still thinking about buying more blades though. Forget about finishing a 100 pack of blades, I can't even remember the last time I finished a tuck of 5 blades!

They do mount up: I bought a 20 dispenser each of Feather Pro and Kai Pinks, pretty much the minimum, then realised that with 10 shaves from a blade, I could shave AC-SE every day until April 2024. That's not counting the maybe 80+ various DE blades which at 3-4 shaves a pop would then take me to March 2025. Oh but of course my straight razors will see plenty of action too, and they will outlast me anyway.

Don't let me go on a blade buying spree. Although I must try the Treet 7 Days, everyone keeps saying how good they are...

They do mount up: I bought a 20 dispenser each of Feather Pro and Kai Pinks, pretty much the minimum, then realised that with 10 shaves from a blade, I could shave AC-SE every day until April 2024. That's not counting the maybe 80+ various DE blades which at 3-4 shaves a pop would then take me to March 2025. Oh but of course my straight razors will see plenty of action too, and they will outlast me anyway.

Don't let me go on a blade buying spree. Although I must try the Treet 7 Days, everyone keeps saying how good they are...
I'm just going to leave this here:

Back
Top Bottom