Supermax Blades - Thumbs up

Guest said:
Just found this seller and they work out at £5.99 delivered for 200 :)

HTH

I've just tried a SuperMax SS and was very impressed with it. Smooth, very close and absolutely no nicks, weepers or irritation.
I may have to buy some more - especially at 3p a blade.

At £5.90 for 200 these seem like remarkable value for money.

www.barberblades.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=49%22%3E

Before I go mad and buy a couple of years worth of blades, does anyone have any they can spare for a try out from a bumper batch of 200? I can swap for a couple of 7 o'clock yellows. I'm still at that experimental phase looking for my "every day" blade.

Cheerio,

Tadpole

This may seem an odd place to find a blade - under a laundry room dryer. At the place where I work on night shift, part of the job involves a bit of cleaning here and there amongst other things. As I was sweeping in the laundry room out slid a supermax razor blade.

Like all blades, I find that the Super Max does well in some razors. Just used it in a '41 Gillette Ranger, and it was excellent. Used it a few days ago in a Slim and only so-so. Right, for the price you can't go wrong.

GOLDCREST said:
Never tried Supermax ..but I've got some on order....At that price they're worth a punt..even if I only get one shave out of 'em.

Which is all I ever did - if I tried to push it to 2 shaves whilst the shave was OK I got the most ferrocious irritation post shave, almost to the point of wanting to pull my face off:-/

im not that keen on supermax stainless steel

i got a load here with my shavvete

got 7 blades left

thumbnail.asp

they seem to pull a little bit for me

if anyone hasnt tried them, send me a pm with there address and ill post a couple

(i got 2 packs of derby blades as well with shavvete so i got plenty for when i go traveling)

Back
Top Bottom