Sunburyboys 'Barbershop' Bay Rum AS

Thanks everyone (esp the offer from Canuck). I have got Steve to add a bottle when sending out my superspeed, so I'll give it go. I'm sure if I don't get on with it, that it'll soon be picked up on the FS/FT forum here.

chrisbell said:
I get less in the way of citrus than Canuck does

Don't get me wrong, I don't get a tart, fresh sort of citrus, (I get that with Ogalalla limes). With Steve's it's like orange oil or dried orange peel, it's kind of warm rather than a sharp citrus. In a way it reminds me of Christmas pudding.
Funny how we all get different things.

No probs Peg, as you say, if you don't like it then someone will want it, it's not widely available!

Christmas Pudding is quite a good description.

I got my first bottle last week along with my latest razor acquisitions. When I first opened the bottle I found it a bit overpowering and wasn't sure I would like it, but I tried a little on my hand and it smelt wonderful.

I have been using it everyday since, and SWMBO loves it too, and shes really hard to please.

Got a bottle off Steve yesterday and used it today.
Very little stinging, dries on the face very fast with no grease/oilyness, leaving a smooth skin feeling - I needed a little moisturiser as well after as the skin still felt a bit dry and taught.
Nice scent (clovey to me), which dissipated quickly leaving a very subtle scent behind. Was not sure how much to use so about 3 splashes went on, maybe a bit more on next time?
Made for a nice change though, can't wait to see if any one at work notice the scent.

Mand

I bought some of this last year but waited until the summer before using it (I avoid alcohol splashes in the winter as my skin gets quite dry).
It really is very good. I've had no irritation and the boss says it's a pleasant but not overpowering smell. I quite like the smell but was a little disappointed. The boss used to be a keen rum fan when we were younger and I was hoping the smell would kindle some of that passion we had when we first married (22 years ago). It didn't. She said "That's quite nice. I can't really smell rum though". She then carried on reading her book so I reckon Steve owes me a refund.

;)

Paul_D said:
I bought some of this last year but waited until the summer before using it (I avoid alcohol splashes in the winter as my skin gets quite dry).
It really is very good. I've had no irritation and the boss says it's a pleasant but not overpowering smell. I quite like the smell but was a little disappointed. The boss used to be a keen rum fan when we were younger and I was hoping the smell would kindle some of that passion we had when we first married (22 years ago). It didn't. She said "That's quite nice. I can't really smell rum though". She then carried on reading her book so I reckon Steve owes me a refund.

;)

i will make you a special batch with this added (it will knock her bandy !!!!)

pherx-pheromone-review-202x300.jpg

http://www.mypheromonereviews.com/

Back
Top Bottom