Sunburyboys 'Barbershop' Bay Rum AS

I have had this for about a week now, but have been too busy to post.
I have to complement Steve on this product. It arrived very well packed. Once the packaging was removed I was left with a glass old fashioned style bottle of Barbershop Bay Rum after shave.
On opening the screw top bottle, I was met by the wonderful smell of the Bay Rum, which I would describe as sweet but not in a sickening way and you can actually smell the Rum.
The texture of the liquid is more akin to a luxury oil rather than a wishy washy mass produced product.
It spreads nicely and is not particularly agressive and did not sting to any great extent.
It has fast become one of my favorites. Would I buy it again?..................OOhhhhhhhh YES :shave

+1 to all that, its a very very nice aftershave.
I've been using mine this week and like it a lot.
Well done Steve its good stuff.
Like the packaging and label too.
regards, beejay

Very good stuff!! It will be my christmas AS for sure :lol: I was quite mesmerized by the cloverish scent... 'twas my first encounter with bay rum and I must repeat myself it's a very good stuff!

I have splashed a little of this marvellous stuff on twice today - just because I like it so much. It is very sweet to begin with but mellows nicely. It is totally different to any AS I have ever used in the past. Definitely going to be a regular part of my shaving ritual from now on. :shave

+1 to this too.

I was lucky enough to get a sample of this last weekend, and I was really impressed.

It's my first experience with Bay Rum of any sort, and I loved it. Definitely going to get some more in the future

Cheers

Jonno

Also recieved a sample at the weekend.

Before I recieved it I popped into Boots and had a look/smell of their version.

Sunburyboy's BayRum is definately a better AS.
Wonderful smell to it. I have only had a little go so far but can't wait to try a proper splash.

When funds permit I'll definately be purchasing some.
Top marks.
:D

I received mine this weekend.Bomb proof packaging and a nicely labelled bottle with a plastic 'drip dispenser'.
It's a little thicker than I expected but spreads well.
As steve 27752 noted I,too, could also smell the rum.
Good stuff,IMO,and well worth a try.
N.

fozz77 said:
This sounds interesting.

" luxury oil" & " thicker than I expected" are putting me off.

Dont be put off Fozz its a great Bay rum in my opinion. It feels and smells really nice.
Its not at all thick and oily and the skin takes it in very easily.
regards, beejay

beejay said:
fozz77 said:
This sounds interesting.

" luxury oil" & " thicker than I expected" are putting me off.

Dont be put off Fozz its a great Bay rum in my opinion. It feels and smells really nice.
Its not at all thick and oily and the skin takes it in very easily.
regards, beejay

I can only echo what beejay said. I use it at least every two or three days and have never found it to leave my skin oily or greasy.

Besides, if you buy it and try it, then find you don't like it, you'll have no trouble selling it on in the BST on here :D

Back
Top Bottom