Suarez

Having started the thread I guess it's OK to sidestep. Remember the President of the USA and the Deputy Prime Minister of the UK who were in a close encounter with a woman in their office? What do you think would have happened to the Chief Executive of a Local Authority in a similar case if it was discovered by the local media?

Fido said:
Having started the thread I guess it's OK to sidestep. Remember the President of the USA and the Deputy Prime Minister of the UK who were in a close encounter with a woman in their office? What do you think would have happened to the Chief Executive of a Local Authority in a similar case if it was discovered by the local media?

You are right, Fido. The Clinton affair was a total disgrace, not so much because he lied to everyone (politicians do that, we all know), but that he got Monica Lewinsky to lie on his behalf. he should have been impeached for that.

It certainly is the "rich what gets the pleasure and the poor what gets the blame"

Jon

If it had been the Chief Executive of our local council he would have probably got away with it.

The Leader of Essex County Council Lord Hanningfield, who fiddled his expenses, and commited Fraud and was actually sent to prison for it. Since being released from Prison he has sued Essex Police for unlawful arrest and won, he has also claimed £21,000 in expenses for attending the House of Lords on 70 occasions, even though on all them occasions he never asked any questions or spoke in any debates.

Train ticket from Chelmsford to London, including the Underground is £30.00, how has he managed to claim £300.00 per time?

I don't really understand how he is still allowed to sit in the House either after being found guilty for his Fraudulant expense claims.

Sorry, maybe off topic but it seems to me that it is all about friends in high places.

Oh, and Suarez has received a 10 match ban, which is at least some punishment.

Re: RE: Suarez

The Geordie Shaver said:
Denzle said:
Life ban. Simples

I would be a bit more lenient , adopt the 3 strike and out policy , he has had 2 chance's , next time ban him for the rest of his career ,

Derrick

7 matches for biting someone at Ajax, 8 for the racist incident, 10 for this. That's three by my counting.
The guy is exceptionally talented. But clearly not right in the head.
Indefinite ban until psychologists pass him fit, mentally.

cruciate said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Denzle said:
Life ban. Simples

I would be a bit more lenient , adopt the 3 strike and out policy , he has had 2 chance's , next time ban him for the rest of his career ,

Derrick

7 matches for biting someone at Ajax, 8 for the racist incident, 10 for this. That's three by my counting.
The guy is exceptionally talented. But clearly not right in the head.
Indefinite ban until psychologists pass him fit, mentally.
Yeah , I see where you are coming from , I was classing the racist incident as something else , possibly not then ,

Derrick

Its football, what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch, or in the tunnel and the dressing room. Bodies are in place to deal with these things, granted they need to get their act together.

Yet again we are robbed by poor and inconsistent decisions which cost us three points that will have far reaching ramifications for the Blues at the end of the season. Someone here asked a while back why their is animosity between Chelsea and Raffa/Liverpool, if you follow football you will know why.

Police having to interview people because someone phones up to complain whilst watching on their TV, this has happened a few times this season. Get a fucking life you oxygen thieving twats.

Another thread that will please the many who like to bitch about the game.

Zigger Zagger

Back
Top Bottom