Closed Straight razor waiting list and status (learn to straight shave - need new guys!)...

OK, this razor might not win any beauty competitions but as of now it's ready for action. It has been freshly honed on my Japanese natural stone and then stropped on three types of leather - if seal skin can be classed as a leather.

I'll get it posted off to Mayhem early this coming week.

UKRob said:
I can now see why there is confusion - there are two current threads so I'll mark the other so that we all refer to this one in future.

Posted off to Dendass today.

Awesome - in time for the weekend! Thanks guys

Where will be a good place to look for a strop?

Ken T M said:
If you've come from a shavette, have a really good read up on stropping. I blunted the thing stropping it incorrectly within about ten shaves.

It actually wasn't too bad Ken. It needed refreshing on a hone but a pasted strop would have bought it back to shaving condition as well.

Just to confirm its arrived with me today. Cant wait to try it, but going to resist till the weekend, so that I have actually got time to take it slow!

Which Cream to use.... choices choices!

Yep it's with me. Not had. Massive chance to use it! I'm in holiday next week so plan to use it properly then and will post it off on my return - do I need to send it to some one for honing?

Back
Top Bottom