Closed Straight razor waiting list and status (learn to straight shave - need new guys!)...

RE: Straight razor waiting list and status (straight shave this fall - need new guys)...

Bump ... Step right up - it's cheap, it's the ultimate wet shaving experience and it's a great opportunity :D

RE: Straight razor waiting list and status (straight shave this fall - need new guys)...

We've two new candidates, one waiting and one's trying to figure things out, but we need more candidates eventually ...

Last guy in line now, step up and be the next guy in your block that raises to the stars - "look, there walks that guy who straight shaves, cool dude, I wish all us pretty girls in the block, could sleep in his bed, at the same time" :D

Razor's with nicknohair's now - Good luck Nick and please feel free to post questions or any thoughts and maybe we can help you out...

man u got my attention...but am shit scared...to be brutally honest

DO YOU HAVE TO USE 2 HANDS

i dont think i could...and stropping..can you make a mess of it,,ie damage the edge

aww man,,,im not ready yet,,,gotto get this yellow stripe washed off

n1vlo said:
man u got my attention...but am shit scared...to be brutally honest

DO YOU HAVE TO USE 2 HANDS

i dont think i could...and stropping..can you make a mess of it,,ie damage the edge

aww man,,,im not ready yet,,,gotto get this yellow stripe washed off

No, you don't have to use two hands, but it helps in the long run (some guys never go two handed), well, it's no biggie if the edge gets dull (easy to set straight :)) ... If I put you on the list it will take some time before you get it anyway, so ... :D

Hello all. I still have the straight, and despite doing my best to blunt it through not knowing how to strop properly, I have developed some technique and have decided to commit to investing in my own razor and strop come Christmastime.

So if anyone is keen to have this, let me know and I'll get it honed again and PIF.

Hi guys,

I would love to try a real straight - been using a de for about 8 months now, and started to use a shavette as a step to a true straight as I didnt want to go and spend loads on all the gear to find out i couldnt master it!

If your happy (ive only made a few posts) then I would love to join in here!

Cheers
Simon

dendass said:
Hi guys,

I would love to try a real straight - been using a de for about 8 months now, and started to use a shavette as a step to a true straight as I didnt want to go and spend loads on all the gear to find out i couldnt master it!

If your happy (ive only made a few posts) then I would love to join in here!

Cheers
Simon

I'll need to get it honed before I pass it on - I slightly mullered it by not stropping properly. This may not happen until after Christmas...

Back
Top Bottom