Standard razor - a revelation

Finally, Andreas, what do you imagine I failed to do regarding receiving the notification that, presumably, you had yourself? I did send them a message, a week or so ago, asking if they envisaged a repeat order (didn't get a reply though) but assumed they would have advised accordingly given that I'm on their books, as it were. Help me out there.

DevonStan said:
Finally, Andreas, what do you imagine I failed to do regarding receiving the notification that, presumably, you had yourself? I did send them a message, a week or so ago, asking if they envisaged a repeat order (didn't get a reply though) but assumed they would have advised accordingly given that I'm on their books, as it were. Help me out there.
On the last (finished) massdrop there was an option to leave your email address to be notified when it will become available again. This I did. Simples.
Holyzeus said:
Works out about £36 delivered to UK?
Good price
Paypal charged me £34.43. Now, if the gods of customs and excise feel merciful and don't give Royal Mail the chance to rip me off....

Electrif said:
I don't know how this happened. My finger was literally forced on to the join now button.:icon_wink:

It's a regrettable, involuntary thing. Once the force becomes you you're a lost soul destined to plumb hitherto unknown depths of uncontrolled desire and irrational compulsion to spend hard earned money on unnecessary frippery. Try as hard as you may, there's no solution...just accept it and get your wallet out.

DevonStan said:
Electrif said:
I don't know how this happened. My finger was literally forced on to the join now button.:icon_wink:

It's a regrettable, involuntary thing. Once the force becomes you you're a lost soul destined to plumb hitherto unknown depths of uncontrolled desire and irrational compulsion to spend hard earned money on unnecessary frippery. Try as hard as you may, there's no solution...just accept it and get your wallet out.

I hope you're not implying that ownership of one or more Standard razors is an indulgence in frippery. It is as necessary as having a mug to drink from, cutlery to eat with, or shoes in which to walk.

Just had a look around the Massdrop site. Ah there's all KINDS of stuff - knives, pens, headphones and on and on. There's even a pocket grappling hook which I'm desperately trying to convince myself I don't actually need. This is where my quest for cheap shaving leads me! :icon_twisted:

Louis said:
Just had a look around the Massdrop site. Ah there's all KINDS of stuff - knives, pens, headphones and on and on. There's even a pocket grappling hook which I'm desperately trying to convince myself I don't actually need. This is where my quest for cheap shaving leads me! :icon_twisted:

Ah, but are they fripperies? :icon_smile:

DevonStan said:
Louis said:

Ah, but are they fripperies? :icon_smile:

That's just it - they're all 'essential' items - just like the the Seiko Pilot Chrono at $245. Might have a problem justifying that one to 'herself'.

If it's anything like this one you'll need a month long course to learn how to work it......

http://www.transair.co.uk/sp+Seiko-Pilots-Solar-Powered-Chronograph+SSC009P1?utm_campaign=Googlebase&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=Googlebase&gclid=CLP2rvKq78QCFevItAodpWMAiA

Back
Top Bottom