SOTD: Saturday March 4 - Friday 10 March 2023.

Tuesday March 7, 2023
Razor: Schick Type "O" Clone
Blade: Vintage Schick
Brush: Knothead "The Kentuckian"/Timberwolf
Soap: Pasteur's Gotham The Five Points
AS 1: Witch Hazel
AS 2: Pasteur's Gotham The Five Points
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,583

QnTSyin.jpg

No shave since Saturday? An absolute disgrace to the wet shaving community Mr Friendly.

So to make up for idly allowing excessive facial fluff to rule my day I return with a most sterling of shaves and one themed, 'Japanese ladies and Japanese lavvies'

20230305_182518.jpg

Baby Metal - Ikon B1
Shonen Knife - Wizamet Super Iridium
トイレのブラシ - Yaqi Moka
Crem de Khazi - York Swirling Soapery Arabian Dreams
Beaver balm - Nivea moisturiser
'Mr Friendly!'
'And Mrs Friendly expresses her thoughts'

I have indeed been somewhat shaveless but then again I have been working the oddest hours for many a year and being clean shaven became a very second thought.

At least it gave something for a blade to dig in to and what better razor to perform the duties than the Ikon armed with a new Super Iridium. These blades were kindly sent by @Digimonkey as a possible replacement for the now unobtanium Polsilver Lodz and they are more than worthy to take up the mantle.

The Arabian Dreams is very much becoming a bit of a hit with me and the scent is so divine. Very sultry in a way and with an air of mysticism about it. If there was a matching splash or Cologne I'd be straight in......but there isn't. From sultry to sulky.

Still, throw all the ingredients together, do that shaving thing and voila, un afeitado fantástico. All ready to face another day on that rather large mud puddle called the river Humber, and a matching smoothness.

Hope everyone is well and I remain having that love for you all.

Why the Japanese girly bands?...........

God knows what they are going to think with some 62 year old in the audience when I get to see them in May. I don't see them exchanging mobile numbers so we can keep in touch by text.

07/03/23
Tabac Tuesday
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger - #2 (No chips(y))
Soap - Tabac
Razor - PILS 101 NE Std Matt "Thor's Hammer"
Blade - 7 o' Clock Yellow
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Vintage Tabac
A/S - Tabac EDT
Wk 10 (4).JPG
A big thank you for all your well wishes yesterday - A quick update on Ruby's Vet appointment yesterday and probably the best news we could have hoped for, the lump seems to be either a knock or a sprain and the vet is not too worried about it. She prescribed a course of antibiotics to stave off any infection and we just have to keep an eye on it for the next week or so. We went in there expecting the worst case scenario and came out very upbeat.

A very nice shave today with the Std finish PILS (although as you can see the top cap has had a light hand polish). The 4 Shaves blade is just about done and has been banked.
Everything else working as it should.
Spot on that, stay safe and enjoy your day all.

07/03/23
Tabac Tuesday
Soap - Tabac
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Vintage Tabac
A/S - Tabac EDT
View attachment 101869
A quick update on Ruby's Vet appointment yesterday and probably the best news we could have hoped for, the lump seems to be either a knock or a sprain and the vert is not too worried about it. She prescribed a course of antibiotics to stave off any infection and we just have to keep an eye on it for the next week or so. We went in their plying over the worst case scenario and came out very upbeat.

A very nice shave today with the Std finish PILS (although as you can see the top cap has had a light hand polish). The 4 Shaves blade is just about done and has been banked.
Great news, Tony.

07/03/23
Tabac Tuesday
Soap - Tabac
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Vintage Tabac
A/S - Tabac EDT
View attachment 101869
A big thank you for all your well wishes yesterday - A quick update on Ruby's Vet appointment yesterday and probably the best news we could have hoped for, the lump seems to be either a knock or a sprain and the vet is not too worried about it. She prescribed a course of antibiotics to stave off any infection and we just have to keep an eye on it for the next week or so. We went in there expecting the worst case scenario and came out very upbeat.

Great news. I have had a couple of scares with my 'wee sweetie'. Last 2 times I have been to the vet. Seren has had 2 lumps removed....and I have had 2 lumps removed from my wallet!

07/03/23
Tabac Tuesday
Soap - Tabac
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Vintage Tabac
A/S - Tabac EDT
View attachment 101869

AWESOME news Tony !!!

Back
Top Bottom