SOTD Saturday 3rd September - Friday 9th September

Rocnel SE50 polished finish and @Fox 's amazing 1912 Cashmere
dme0rc.jpg
Fantastic photo.

OK...a Mongoose and two bottles of Penhaligan IN THE SAME SHAVE!? I suspect that the reason for the economic downturn is that you have all the money!o_O;):) (Nice...I think you're a greedy bastard but I still like you!:D)
Ha :D Perhaps I once HAD all the money, before this hobby took over!

Actually, most of it was acquired through some crafty dealing. Wickham soap was generously gifted by Darron from Wickham Soaps, Mongoose is from BST, the brush I re-knotted myself using an old 404 handle I had lying around and a Plissoft knot purchased from the States before Sterling took a dive, the after-shave balm I picked up in a Penhaligon's sale, and the EDT was a deal on eBay.

And I still like you too @Greybeard :)

Ha :D Perhaps I once HAD all the money, before this hobby took over!

Actually, most of it was acquired through some crafty dealing. Wickham soap was generously gifted by Darron from Wickham Soaps, Mongoose is from BST, the brush I re-knotted myself using an old 404 handle I had lying around and a Plissoft knot purchased from the States before Sterling took a dive, the after-shave balm I picked up in a Penhaligon's sale, and the EDT was a deal on eBay.

And I still like you too @Greybeard :)

Cool! Darren is the man! Always helpful and a great ambassador for WSC. As for the rest...OK...I'm now convinced that you didn't cause the crash and you have superhuman dealer skills....in fact I think your superhero identity is now revealed: you are in fact...SUPER WET SHAVING BUDGET WET SHAVING DEAL EBAY MAN! ...Mmmm....maybe the handle needs some worko_O:confused::(;):)

Back
Top Bottom