SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

Razor: Gillette Milord 1940
Blade: Lord Platinum Class (7)
Brush: WDC-8 w/ El Druida Manchurian
Soap: Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber (Sample)
Aftershave: Arko After Shave Balm
Excellent 3 pass shave with no cleanup for a change. Got 7 shaves from the Lord Platinum and was very happy with each and everyone. The Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber is not a bad soap, however, it will not be on buy list.
7 12 16a.jpg

8b92a1dae1e178b6fdd8572710f82f08.jpg

SOTD: 12/7/2016 - "Williams"

Pre: Hot shower
Brush: Brushguy Shave Supplies "Noah" 3-band Badger
Soap: Vintage Williams Mug Soap in Shulton Old Spice Mug (help on the date?)
Razor: Phoenix Shaving Stainless DOC Evolution w/ Polsilver Stainless blade (2)
Post: Soap Commander "Integrity" ASB & La Toja Classic splash

I realized I had this awesome mug on my shelf (thanks, Lamar) and some Williams I haven't used in quite a while (thanks, Richard). Whipped up a great lather and had an awesome shave.

Be Smooth and Shave it up, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOTN 07-12-16
Stirling coniferous soap, Proyet Badger two band brush, Proyet setter, Backal Guadalajara razor 7/8, añeja vetiver after shave, Vetiver de Guerlain eau de toilette.
Prior to the working night, well shaved head and beard outlined. Of the soaps I have this is the most intense fragancy, I always feel like in forest, good performance, the brush with that knot fan a caress to the skin, the singing razor and excellent match the Vetiver, full. Salute friends.
58b23200003cc29d6ce5906a4a6b0b96.jpg

Enviado desde los dominios del lobo...

Thur 8th Dec

RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
OSP Bay Rum
ER "Streamline"
Gem S/S [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

After shaves with a Modern SE AC blade [ Claymore] & Vintage Injector was time to try a Gem Powered SE Razor. I chose what is perhaps my favourite an ER "Streamline", which always provides a great shave. The Shave was as usual smooth and
comfortable and all round very close, apart from where I may have cut short on polishing strokes.

Quite amazing how well a blade designed decades ago performs in a well designed razor. Have a feeling that eventually the
new breed of SE Razors will win out, due to the quality and range of AC blades available.

IMG_1050.jpg

DSC_0403_zpsncxoqnqz.jpg

DSC_0405_zpsnidbffoz.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Otto Busch World Master Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Haslinger Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Very Smooth Shave this Morning with My Otto Busch 6/8th..This is the Only SR that I have Left that has been Honed on Natural Stones..I Bought this NOS Factory Fresh & the Japanese Vendor from Sweden Honed it on His Best Japanese Natural Stones at My Request..It has a Superb Edge & is the Only SR that I have Bought that was Honed on Natural Stones that I Never Re Honed on Synthetic's..o_O

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

December 8, 2016
Mongoose B2 with Triad Ti
Feather Super Pro (8)
WDC-8 with Druida Manchurian
Nuavia Rossa
Witch Hazel

I truly enjoy using this brush. The weight of the brass handle combined with the excellent backbone and flow through of the Druida knot make this brush a lather making machine. The Rossa provided a wonderful slick base with a great scent making the shave all the more enjoyable. A 2 pass, XTG & ATG, followed by minimal touch ups ended in near BBS. I hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom