SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – ‘The Rock' (Rockwell 6S – #3)
Blade – Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum (black)
Brush - 'Jade' (Rooney Heritage 2XL Jade)
Soap – Mickey Lee – The Drunken Goat
Post - Witch Hazel, Trevarno Revitalising Face Oil

what a fantastic shave.. The Drunken Goat stepped upto the mark, and delivered a wonderful lather... ok, the lather is an odd brown colour, and the scent is unusual to say the least, but looking at the ingredients, it's no surprise.. but paired with ‘The Rock' / 7 O'Clock Super Platinum combo, delivered a Baby Dolphin Smooth shave... lol.

Last edited:
aOQhFkil.png

Kanayama 50000 | Hayashi Diamond 1000 13/16 | M&F Polo | LPL | Fine Fresh Vetiver Aftershave

Wednesday AM 2016-12-07

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle
Rooney 1/3 Finest (26mm/55mm)
Harrods (by Floris) shaving soap (tallow)
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Stork Titanium Consul
Wilkinson Light Brigade (11)
Floris Bay Rum aftershave (vintage)

Another excellent Floris shave. I really like this razor handle; it's light and very comfortable in my hand, and the machining is beautiful.
qxzlaie.jpg

Wednesday AM 2016-12-07

Georgetown Pottery G12 scuttle
Rooney 1/3 Finest (26mm/55mm)
Harrods (by Floris) shaving soap (tallow)
Delta Echo Feather AS-D2/Stork Titanium Consul
Wilkinson Light Brigade (11)
Floris Bay Rum aftershave (vintage)

Another excellent Floris shave. I really like this razor handle; it's light and very comfortable in my hand, and the machining is beautiful.
qxzlaie.jpg

May I ask why you always have a pair of dice on your fabulous images. Is it art or do they have some kind of significance.

Evening chaps,

Prep: Hot shower and Nivea Face wash
Pre: Bloom water
Razor: ATT R1 with Kronos handle
Razor blade: Gillette Nacet (3)
Brush: Simpsons Captain 2 Manchurian
Soap: Czech & Speake 'No 88'

First time using a Czech and Speake soap. The scent wasn't much to write home about but the performance made up for it.

Cheers
Rob

31120553070_69fd23e8ae_c.jpg

SOTD: L'Occitane Rich Cade, Kent BK4, Joseph Rogers & Sons 5/8", L'Occitane Cade AS Balm.

Beautiful shave, best I've had in a long time. My first play with the new SR (Joseph Rodgers & Sons No1 Star and cross 5/8"), got it back today from our own @Fergiebilly who did a stunning hone job. Also my first go with the L'Occitane products, 10/10 from me... I am an avid MWF fanboi but I must admit it cant hold a candle to the quality of Cade (for me anyway) apples and oranges maybe but I know what I'll be using from now on!

31120553070_69fd23e8ae_c.jpg

SOTD: L'Occitane Rich Cade, Kent BK4, Joseph Rogers & Sons 5/8", L'Occitane Cade AS Balm.

Beautiful shave, best I've had in a long time. My first play with the new SR (Joseph Rodgers & Sons No1 Star and cross 5/8"), got it back today from our own @Fergiebilly who did a stunning hone job. Also my first go with the L'Occitane products, 10/10 from me... I am an avid MWF fanboi but I must admit it cant hold a candle to the quality of Cade (for me anyway) apples and oranges maybe but I know what I'll be using from now on!
Its a Corker that Joseph Rogers..Glad You Like it..:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom