SOTD : Saturday 28th April - Friday 4th May 2018.

Star Wars Day

H691BoI.jpg

***May your shaves be with you***

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Black Anvil 26mm 2BF
Soap: Lea Classic
Razor: Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Polsilver Lodz

IMG_20180504_090458.jpg
It's the first time I've used the Lodz blade (thanks Martin/@Father Ted) and on this occasion the hype is well and truly deserved.
Pretty sharp and very, very smooth.
Happy Shaving one and all.

1924 Shovel Head (shimmed) on Weber Bulldog
Gem SS
Omega "Chunky Chubb"
Haslinger Coconut (Tallow)
Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore

...Ahh thats more like it; the 1924 is shaving superbly, now it is shimmed and on a SS handle. The faffing about with shimming does irk slightly, but it is such an improvement...feeling good, looking great. Enjoy your weekend...

Pre: Glyce Lime
Brush: The Personal Barber synthetic
Blade: Pol Silver
Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Soap: Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic

A nice a shave today for a two day growth. The aftershave is lovely, a little sting on application and a mild cooling afterwards. The scent is nice too and seems to stick around for a little while.

A single weeper on the top lip signalled the need for a new blade so this was the last outing for the current blade.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Fri 4th May

RazoRock Syn 22mm
P & B Spitfire
Ever Ready 1924
Gem S/S ( 3 )
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

The ER 1924 is probably the reason why I neglect the 1914,I prefer the longer handle.Though more aggressive than the 1914 I always get top notch trouble free Shaves with the 1924. Today was no different as with a slick lather I had a really comfortable Shave with a quality finish that surpasses those I have got with its modern counterparts.

IMG_0078.jpg

Back
Top Bottom