Birch Tar Soap
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
NSS Nutmeg and Spice Soap
Semogue 1800 Boar Brush
Focus R28 Shavette
Alum Block and Rinse
BBA PS Balm
Denim Original AS

The R28 is without doubt the best half blade shavette I have ever used. No Sharp corners and very easy to use. Three passes for a wonderful BBS shave.
Final day of what has been a working week from hell! I am really looking forward to the coming weekend!

Friday 1st December

Birch Tar Soap
Vitos Pre Shave Cream
NSS Nutmeg and Spice Soap
Semogue 1800 Boar Brush
Focus R28 Shavette
Alum Block and Rinse
BBA PS Balm
Denim Original AS

The R28 is without doubt the best half blade shavette I have ever used. No Sharp corners and very easy to use. Three passes for a wonderful BBS shave.
Final day of what has been a working week from hell! I am really looking forward to the coming weekend!
That soap sound's interesting, Nutmeg and Spice! Not Nutmeg and more Spice! :) Paul.

image.jpg ~SOTD~ 1st December Friday

Prep ~ Shower, Olive oil soap
Razor ~ Blackland Sabre - level two
Blade ~ Gem SS
Soap ~ PAA Dirt ( Pass-around )
Brush ~ Razorock Silvertip synth
Post ~ BBA PSB
Scent ~ Christian Dior Leather Oud

A wonderful shave to begin December, the Sabre performed faultlesly and the PAA soap, "Dirt" was really good both in it performance and scent, it was just like smeling a forest floor, a damp forest floor, fantastic! I finnished off this wonderful shave with two pumps of BBA PSB and then a spray of Leather Oud on my pulse points, perfect! :)

Have a wonderful day people.......:) P.

Last edited:
Yesterday;

225_BEE62-_B9_E5-483_D-_A5_D9-_A97_ED40863_AB.jpg

Supply (•••)
B-20 (#1)
YaQi Silvertip
Club Cola

Posting a little late due to site maintenance with PostImg.
A decent enough shave, great on the cheeks and chin but struggled a bit on my neck. A little while since I used this last and it showed. However, no irritation and close enough for me. Loved the YaQi, insanely soft and simple to splay - up my street!

Next!
Great pic. Ben. :) P.

SOTD 1DEC17.JPG
#SOTD 1DEC17
Razor: Charcoal Goods Level 2 DC
Blade: GSB (2)
Brush: Wolf Whiskers Bishop
Soap & Splash: Barrister's Reserve Spice​

First time with the Level 2 DC and I gotta say that it's more efficient than the SB and just as smooth; what an awesome shave! The Reserve Spice aftershave smells so good...7 hours later, I can still smell it...very impressive!

ymF8RlBn_o.jpeg

Shavemac Americana D01 Silvertip
Schick Krona
Schick Platinum Plus (11)
Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh
Thayers Rose, Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh balm and cologne

A lovely shave to start the festive month, seemed an appropriate scent to start with. Absolutely love it, great performance and no issues at all with lather. The Shavemac only lost two hairs, much better than the seven of the last shave. A good shave with the 11th on the blade, not as smooth as the first ones but there is still legs in it​

Back
Top Bottom