Brush: RR 400 Plissoft
Soap: GFCC Premium
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather PB (2)
Post Shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, homemade Witch Hazel with added oils
Balm: Bart's Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic

Vec, RR4, GFCC  Prem.jpg

A very nice shave today, this set up working really well.
For the money the GFCC cream performs well above its price tag.
Have a great day All

Last edited:
27/08/19

Razor: DE89 + MR8
Blade: Treet Platinum (1)
Brush: Semogue 730HD Silvertip
Soap: Mondial Tobacco Verde
Pre: Proraso White
ASL: Sierran Breeze
ASB: Real Shaving Co.

Fotor_156691351628863.jpg

I used a Treet Platinum blade for the first time today. Initial impressions is that it's a really smooth and efficient blade. It reminded me of a GSB once the initial roughness has passed but the Treet had no initial rough. Just comfortable from the off. It could all go downhill from here mind but if the next shave is just as good, I may purchase some more of these.

Love the Mondial soap. Smells divine and always performs great!

Tue 27th August.

RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Lea Classic soap
Personna Stainless Steel Injector
Personna S/S [ 8 ]
Lea Classic A/S Lotion

I have come to like this futuristic looking Injector, since I discovered that it worked very well with a Personna blade. However, today it was a case of a blade to far, as on its 8th outing it did not really tug, but the finished Shave was rather patchy being good in some areas and poor in others. But as staying at Home not a problem.

IMG_0597.jpg

Tuesday 27th August

OSP Lemon, Peppermint and Menthol
Saponificio Varesino 2.0 Cocobolo
Blackland Blackbird
Personna Med Prep
OSP Lemon, Peppermint and Menthol Aftershave Tonic

A somewhat difficult few days with the funeral of a loved one and then - talk about timing - a dental abscess. But I feel almost human today and the shave has speeded that process on. Thank goodness for penicillin eh chaps? And as for four and a half days worth of tough stubble, the Blackbird didn't notice. Enjoy the rest of your day gents.

8C1F2E9E-9063-4731-8A8E-5E0E05F060F9.jpeg

SOTD 27/08/19: OSP Lemon, Peppermint & Menthol ; Semogue 830 Excelsior 24mm Tuxedo ; Pils 101NE ; Personna Med Prep ; Alcolado Glacial, RockFace All Weather Moisturiser

190827-SOTD.jpg

Tuesday 27th August

Blackland Blackbird
Personna Med Prep

A somewhat difficult few days with the funeral of a loved one and then - talk about timing - a dental abscess. But I feel almost human today and the shave has speeded that process on. Thank goodness for penicillin eh chaps? And as for four and a half days worth of tough stubble, the Blackbird didn't notice. Enjoy the rest of your day gents.

View attachment 46874
Sorry to hear of your loss and your dental woes, I hope you are feeling yourself soon P.

Tuesday 27th August

Blackland Blackbird
Personna Med Prep

View attachment 46874
My thoughts are with you Barry, and I hope the Tooth is soon sorted too. R

Back
Top Bottom