SOTD : Saturday 24th March - Friday 30th March 2018

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)
Pannacrema Nuavia Nera (Sample)
Thayers Rose, Nivea Balm & Creed Aventus

A little treat shave for my birthday, I don't break out the Aventus often but couldn't resist it today.

First time using the loading half of the Shave Bowl and I must say it works a treat and by far one of the best lathers I can remember, I can see how this two part bowl wouldn't be everyones cup of tea but it certainly works well. They seem to be on sale at Shaving Station currently, a bargain price too.

I enjoyed the scent of this Nuavia Nera but I think for me I prefer the Verde. I do regret selling mine.
Happy birthday!

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

A little treat shave for my birthday, I don't break out the Aventus often but couldn't resist it today.

First time using the loading half of the Shave Bowl and I must say it works a treat and by far one of the best lathers I can remember, I can see how this two part bowl wouldn't be everyones cup of tea but it certainly works well. They seem to be on sale at Shaving Station currently, a bargain price too.

I enjoyed the scent of this Nuavia Nera but I think for me I prefer the Verde. I do regret selling mine.
Happy Birthday my friend

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday Tom !

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday.

Mon 26th March

Stirling Syn. 26mm
Stirling Baker Street
Schick Type N3
Schick Twin [ 23-Japan]
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Am quite amazed at the quality of Shave being delivered by this Razor Blade combo after 23 Shaves.
I have a tough beard yet the blade still feels ready for more. I must check must check my stock, though I doubt that Japanese Shavers will let Schick stop production of this great blade.

IMG_0306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom